• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just one week to go...

2 more days!! Technically it'll be longer for me because Amazon probably won't sent my game out until Tuesday. But that's okay. I work a lot anyways. :p

This time next week I'll have bought New Leaf and be bringing it home. Although it won't be until about 12:30pm that I'll be able to play it.

It feels good to be able to say that finally.

Unbearable wait..7 days unless ShopTo deliver early, holidays booked in to start my new life in a new town :)

On the 13th june I have my last school day and then 4 months free until university life begins just PERFECT!

On the 13th june I have my last school day and then 4 months free until university life begins just PERFECT!
Ah, lucky you. I?m a little jealous. :D
My exams start around two weeks after NL has been released over here... :(
Still... It feels kind of surreal that we will finally get the game in a week. All that waiting...

I just can't even tell you know exited I am right now! Wait... I just did...

I'm just glad I have sometime to do to waste time until next week...its a wonderful distracting thing called work :'D

Back