• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just one week to go...

I cannot believe I will be playing it in less than a week. It doesn't seem real!

I am getting sooo hyped again! I keep imagining going get the game and guide and wondering what animals I'll get and what fish and bugs I'll catch first! Ahhh so cannot wait!

4 days and 10 hours until I can begin downloading it at midnight June 9th! I can't wait.

For those in Europe it's still 9 days away, but when I have the bundle in my hands, it will be like when I danced around the house when I got Skyrim, but a million times worse.

I'm so excited! I really hope Game deliver it on time. I'm super anxious. I hope they don't deliver to my parent's house. Can't have my sister getting her hands on my precious 3DSXL!

Its really odd, I was so hyped up and anxious for the game, and now.. YES I am excited, but the wait isn't as agonizing as I thought it would be, haha. I'm able to go through this week so far without having my thoughts purely glued on the game. I'm keeping busy playing other non-AC related games.

The wait this week hasn't been so bad. But I've been super busy. I've already put in 40 hours at work this week and I still have to work tomorrow. I did 12 hours on one of the days alone and I didn't even get time to take a lunch break. I'm so exhausted. >_<

I really hope Amazon and the mail system cooperate so I can get my game next week. Not much is going on next week, so I could probably take off of work one day to play.

Oh. My. Gosh. I lost my hype 2 weeks ago for this game. Started watching some random ACNL new leaf videos again. Hyped again. SO glad I am hyped again. A game isn't as fun to play at first when you aren't overly hyped. Added the money to the eShop, this game is gonna be mine. ALL MINE. I only have one day of school after this comes out before the summer starts :))))))))))))
Yea, I added $40.00 to mine and now my wife might want it digital, too. D: But I have a preorder at Gamestop, so either way I'm getting this freaking game haha

I seriously cannot even wait!! I'm a SUPER impatient person, and these last 3 days will KILL me!

3 days...I can't even fathom what I will be like on Sunday...It's almost here guys...the long wait is almost over.

Back