• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just one week to go...

firework.gif

I can't even fathom that next week I'll be playing NL.
Me. Playing. New Leaf.
(is that even possible?)

I think I'll be able to get through this week. I'm worried about what's going to happen on June 9th. I honestly don't know how I'm going to respond when I unwrap New Leaf on the home menu after it's downloaded.

I think I'm going to just collapse onto the floor in tears

It's nuts that it's so close now. I don't think reality will really sink in for me until I have a copy of the game in my hands. Then I'll just stand there, cackling to myself...

timthumb.php.jpg

Huehuehuehue.

Ohhh, these last few days are gonna be painful, LOL. I cant believe it's so close!

This. It's starting to be close enough that it's feeling real now. Back in November, when I first pre-ordered, it felt way too far off.

This time last year, when E3 was going on and Nintendo didn't announce Animal Crossing, I knew it was going to be a long wait. Looks to be totally worth it though.

I hope if they decide to do a WiiU version, they really expand on the multiplayer aspect.

I'm with everyone else. I can't believe it's been three years....that's a long wait! Next Sunday is going to be totally exciting. My hubby said he probably won't see me for days after I get my new bundle. I told him he'd have clean clothes and dinner;) (except for Sunday, told him he's in charge of dinner that night:p). Both he and our teen thinks Mom is nutso. Oh well...it's summer break and I don't have to carpool, volunteer or anything else. Finally get some "me" time.

While it downloads, I think I will probably jump and bug my boyfriend with anticipation. XD

Then when it's play time, I'm gonna be chattering away at him! =P He's playing too, but I think he's already sick of me talking about the game for the past few months. He's very indulgent and nice though. Never tells me to shut up about it. XD

When I get the game on Sunday it is going to be the biggest oh $h!t moment ever.

I can't express how jealous I am of you Americans getting the game like 5 days before us!

At least there's a high chance of my game coming early, so hopefully it won't be the full 5 days.. Or more :O

Lucky Americans, I have to wait 5 more days than ye and those days will be painful

Back