• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kain's Art Contest!! - ENDED // WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
come sell with me at salt lake city comic con. it only has an attendance of 150,000 people psha.
people would buy your stuff so fast

come sell with me at salt lake city comic con. it only has an attendance of 150,000 people psha.
people would buy your stuff so fast

Duuuude, if I wasn't saving for Canada I so would!! ; ^; I gotta make some stuff for our Art Walk here on the 10th.
Wanna help me pick what I should make? Any stuff from me shop that you think ppl would buy, I also need to think of some new stuff to add ~
Age group varies, but where I'm at mostly adults/elders come in. Some kids with parents on the first night too.
Sadly it's not usually ppl that would be Nintendo fanatics, but some do stop by randomly.

Some stuff I was thinking are my rose earrings and starry night shoes.

i think i'd like to enter this! however im working on a huge commission at the minute so im not sure i can start this week :0 the deadline is still the 15th right?

i think i'd like to enter this! however im working on a huge commission at the minute so im not sure i can start this week :0 the deadline is still the 15th right?

Yes! May be extended once more if some ppl wanting to enter weren't able to in time. OR if there's still only a few entries.

No matter what I do I'm always going to like my sketch better, so I'm gunna go ahead and submit what I got ...before I really start butchering it. (-____-) my attention span hasn't been the greatest lately.

Thank you for the opportunity :3
gorillacontest.png

No matter what I do I'm always going to like my sketch better, so I'm gunna go ahead and submit what I got ...before I really start butchering it. (-____-) my attention span hasn't been the greatest lately.

gorillacontest.png

Ahh, that looks so awesome :0
Thank you so much!!
And don't down yourself so much ^^ your art is amazing!

Last edited:
Wooooh i've finished! I hope you and your dad like it, and even if it doesn't win, i hope he enjoys it anyways :D
Its transparent too so easy to make into a shirt/put on a background and all that jazz ^_^
X1CCXwt.png

gorillacontest.png

Hey guys! My dad wanted to look at the entries so far and wanted me to let you guys know what he thought!!
He thinks you both did amazing jobs and followed the rules given really well and really appreciates that!
He had a couple suggestions, if possible for you guys. You don't have to do them as we both know you worked really hard on it already, but if you can he'd really appreciate it!

Astro, he especially loved the face of the gorilla, the greenness of him and that you included a motorcycle! His suggestion was to maybe take the big mirrors off and maybe make some smaller ones on the edges of the handles. And maybe make him wear motor boots (I think that'd look weird, tbh, but was his request @ .@ )

Lock, my dad really loves the style and says the kilt is perfect. His suggestions were to maybe make the belt less purpley-looking, maybe more of a tan or brown. And if you could make him more green than a blue and yellowish tint. I tried to let him know tha I've seen your art and you usually do kind of a filtered look to the art, but he said to ask if maybe just the blue tints/shadows could be changed to kinda a darker green instead.

Again, not required!! He still thinks their both really awesome either way! And thanks again so much for entering!!

MORE PRIZES AND POSSIBLE WINNERS MAY BE ADDED SOON!!

Tell yer dad I'm grateful for the feedback lolz I needed it. Once I get a chance to get on my computer, I'll load all the versions I had before I submitted that one. I saved several versions cause I couldn't decide which to go with. Lolz. If he has anything else he wants me to edit it's welcomed to tell me. (Since it is for his use I'd have no issues with being instructed.)

So either tonight or tomorrow I can probably get that out to you guys. Thanks! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back