• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kain's Art Contest!! - ENDED // WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY ARTISTS/FRIENDS THAT WOULD POSSIBLY BE INTERESTED IN JOINING, GIVE THEM A HEADS UP OR LEMME KNOW SO I CAN INVITE THEM TO JOIN!!
Need these entries to rolllll in! xD

Last edited:
I have actually been working on the digital version but alas I keep giving myself grief, but seeing the date it is I figured I'd post the original concept so you'd know it's slowly coming together on my end.

image_10.jpg

Scribbled parts are my kid's doing.

Gotta fix the kilt (and sash) cause it occurred to me later on that it looks more like a school girl miniskirt.

I have actually been working on the digital version but alas I keep giving myself grief, but seeing the date it is I figured I'd post the original concept so you'd know it's slowly coming together on my end.

image_10.jpg

Scribbled parts are my kid's doing.

Gotta fix the kilt (and sash) cause it occurred to me later on that it looks more like a school girl miniskirt.

Omg, well I can honestly say that is coming a long really well!!
I have extended the date as well :3 it's now on the 15th (may be extended again if still few entries)
But after you pointed out te school girl, I could kinda see it too lol.
But again, looks super great! I know he'd love that <3

Wooooh i've finished! I hope you and your dad like it, and even if it doesn't win, i hope he enjoys it anyways :D
Its transparent too so easy to make into a shirt/put on a background and all that jazz ^_^
X1CCXwt.png

Last edited:
Wooooh i've finished! I hope you and your dad like it, and even if it doesn't win, i hope he enjoys it anyways :D
Its transparent too so easy to make into a shirt/put on a background and all that jazz ^_^
X1CCXwt.png

Ooooh, that looks awesome! I'm sure he'll really like it ^^
Tysm for your entry! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back