• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kain's Art Contest!! - ENDED // WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! For here it's about the same, only for that cheap to get to you it wouldn't have tracking, but gives an estimated delivery and delivery confirmation. So really up to you! Cuz tracking and such to most any other countries is almost $45 which is INSANEEE, lol.
Yup... -_- and I don't mind without tracking. Whatever is best for you, cheaper, I don't mind.
I'll see if I can do an entry in time. I'm overloaded with commissions at the moment.

Last edited:
Yup... -_- and I don't mind without tracking. Whatever is best for you, cheaper, I don't mind.
I'll see if I can do an entry in time. I'm overloaded with commissions at the moment.

Mkay! :3
And no worries! Still have a couple weeks, and even then, will probably end up extending it ~

I like drawing gorillas.
I'll give this a shot. :]

Have a sketch done but it'll prolly take me a while to do digital.
I'm more comfortable in traditional so this might take a bit.

I love yer crafts. :D

I like drawing gorillas.
I'll give this a shot. :]

Have a sketch done but it'll prolly take me a while to do digital.
I'm more comfortable in traditional so this might take a bit.

I love yer crafts. :D

Awesome!! :D

Yeah, same. It's very hard for me to do digital though, can't get the lines right ; ^;

Thank you :3

Awesome!! :D

Yeah, same. It's very hard for me to do digital though, can't get the lines right ; ^;

Thank you :3
Yw! I browsed yer etsy and everything is just rad.

And oh yes, the line struggle lol! T - T I guess we will see if I can improve mine at all.

Hopefully I can shovel something out in time. You had my attention at pokeballs. :D

Yw! I browsed yer etsy and everything is just rad.

And oh yes, the line struggle lol! T - T I guess we will see if I can improve mine at all.

Hopefully I can shovel something out in time. You had my attention at pokeballs. :D

Thanks ^^ I work hard on all of them ; v;

Practice does help ~

Ahh, haha xD I didn't put them in my examples cuz the pics I have up are all old ones I did, and I hate them, lol. Circles kill me, they never come out perfect D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back