• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Definitely. Sorry for not being clear - I had him in 2013, lost him due to time traveling to cycle other villagers, then had my perfect town for ages and logged back in tonight to find that Marshal had moved out due to me not playing as much. I *believe* it's been 16 villagers (Static no longer comes to my main street and I've had a ton since then) but I'm not 100% certain. I used to run two other cycling towns before giving the carts to friends to help them get into the game and don't remember which ones were in my town vs the cycling towns.

Ah, you can visit and try if you'd like! I'll add you now and just let me know when you're ready! :)

Aleigh is also looking for static c:

I'll be sure to message her if Static is available after this! Thanks for the heads up :)

Is static still available? c:

I am available, let me add you.

alright! and gates are open :)

Oh man. I'm at work and keep getting the 018-0512 error. I'm talking to IT to see if we can do anything, but I may not be able to come over :( Good grief. If anybody else can take Melba for now, you definitely don't have to wait for me >_<'

I can see your town. Whyyyyy Nintendo?? *sigh*

Edit: Going down to Starbucks to see if I can get on there.

Last edited:
Oh man. I'm at work and keep getting the 018-0512 error. I'm talking to IT to see if we can do anything, but I may not be able to come over :( Good grief. If anybody else can take Melba for now, you definitely don't have to wait for me >_<'

I can see your town. Whyyyyy Nintendo?? *sigh*

Ahh no! I can leave my gates open for the time being, just let me know when/if you're unable to try again ):

Edit: just saw your edit, alright! hopefully all works well!

Last edited:
Ahh no! I can leave my gates open for the time being, just let me know when/if you're unable to try again ):

Edit: just saw your edit, alright! hopefully all works well!

Apparently Starbucks has switched to google wifi and isn't a Nintendo zone anymore. Dude, I am so sorry. It has been one strike out after another and I'm sorry for taking up your time. Hopefully Melba finds a good home. I'm out of wifi networks at this point till I get home at 5:30pst

Apparently Starbucks has switched to google wifi and isn't a Nintendo zone anymore. Dude, I am so sorry. It has been one strike out after another and I'm sorry for taking up your time. Hopefully Melba finds a good home. I'm out of wifi networks at this point till I get home at 5:30pst

what! don't be sorry! I'll let you know if she gets adopted so you won't have to check my thread. I definitely won't void her knowing you're interested in her. Sorry about all this and good luck finding her! :)

Back