• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Flora was adopted ~

Julian is now in boxes, looking for 85 TBT

ugh my fave

Hi! I would love to take Julian but I currently have my tenth villager in boxes to move, would it still work?

Hi! I would love to take Julian but I currently have my tenth villager in boxes to move, would it still work?

Are you able to TT him/her out? I would answer with a yes or no but I'm afraid I might be wrong. Would you like to give it a try? c:

Edit: Ah, I think you'd have to have his/her house completely gone before asking another villager to move in!

Last edited:
Alright, I'll add you now! Just let me know when you're ready!

YES. ugh he's forever my fave villager still not over him :')
Same. He's been my favorite since I started the game two years ago. Was over the moon when Maruchan sold him to me.

Hi! Could I take Molly for 75 tbt? I'd be picking her up from a different town, so if you're interested could you add the FC 3582-8945-9648?

Alright! I'll add you now!

I'll wait a couple more minutes, if you're able to take her let me know! :)

Edit: She's still available ~

Last edited:
Alright! I'll add you now!

I'll wait a couple more minutes, if you're able to take her let me know! :)

Sorry for the wait! I'm ready now, and will head over in a minute :] Bells sent btw!

Last edited:
Lopez was voided ~

Willow is now in boxes, looking for 45 TBT

rip coney has her too, voided ~

Last edited:
Back