• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

No thanks! : ) but that's really nice haha ! I'm so excited about Bam, I had to restart my town and I miss him so much

No thanks! : ) but that's really nice haha ! I'm so excited about Bam, I had to restart my town and I miss him so much

aha! alright, gates are open! :)

and glad you're getting him!

Last edited:
Bam was adopted ~

Static is now in boxes, looking for 45 TBT

Voiding later

I had Static quite a while ago and think I can get him again, but I'm not 100% sure. Would you mind me trying to take him?

you need to do the 16 villager cycle to get him back.

Definitely. Sorry for not being clear - I had him in 2013, lost him due to time traveling to cycle other villagers, then had my perfect town for ages and logged back in tonight to find that Marshal had moved out due to me not playing as much. I *believe* it's been 16 villagers (Static no longer comes to my main street and I've had a ton since then) but I'm not 100% certain. I used to run two other cycling towns before giving the carts to friends to help them get into the game and don't remember which ones were in my town vs the cycling towns.

Last edited:
Back