• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

I'm more than positive and yes I'll take her now.

okay. I'll add you and open the gates when your FC registers

edit: let me know when you've added me and are ready please

Last edited:
Melba was adopted ~

Diana is now in boxes, looking for 80 TBT

May I lurk for Deirdre?

Ah, sorry! She's tier two, I only take lurkers for tiers 4 and 5.
Although she is in one of my towns at the moment, not sure when she'll be in boxes. how much longer will you be on for? :)

I'll be on until at least 7, then I'll be on and off for a few hours checking in from time to time.

sure! after YFourteen adopts Deirdre, if thats alright! c:
Alrighty :) My sisters using my DS rn and I don't wanna interrupt since its her first time playing so do you mind holding her for 15 minutes? c: i'll pay extra if I have too ^^

Alrighty :) My sisters using my DS rn and I don't wanna interrupt since its her first time playing so do you mind holding her for 15 minutes? c: i'll pay extra if I have too ^^

no rush! Just reply when you're ready, and no need for extra! :)

Back