• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Yep I am~ I still have your code added I believe so let me know when your gates are open and ill head over ^^

Yep I am~ I still have your code added I believe so let me know when your gates are open and ill head over ^^

omg i just saw your vm LOL im so sorry for being slow
gates are open! look for winter :)

lol you werent slow at all. im just super sleepy so just tryna save as much time as possible :D heading over~

yes sure! Are you able to adopt her now? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

second time i missed the vm wow im slow lmao

I'm able to adopt her in 10 minutes I just woke up and need to boot up my 3ds, add friendcodes (I think I already have but I'll recheck^^) etc

You can send it after I end session! Added you, just let me know when you're ready :)

alright just a moment! and just to be sure, more than one villager can move into your town at once, right? I'm making sure since Punchy has a plot in town atm so he'll be moving in tomorrow.

alright just a moment! and just to be sure, more than one villager can move into your town at once, right? I'm making sure since Punchy has a plot in town atm so he'll be moving in tomorrow.

If Punchy plotted, then you should be good to adopt!

Back