• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Erik is also now in boxes, looking for 80 TBT

Will void Pietro soon lmao

If the trade for Erick didn't work out could I get him? I can go get the TBT soon as possible, I think by the end of the day?

Last edited:
okay. is now okay to trade?

I have Astrid moving right now... I'm trying to find her a good home since she is one of the first Astrid's created in this game ;-; also my first villager.. so after I find her a good home I'll let you know within an hour at most.

I have Astrid moving right now... I'm trying to find her a good home since she is one of the first Astrid's created in this game ;-; also my first villager.. so after I find her a good home I'll let you know within an hour at most.

alright, just reply when you're ready!

Pekoe is also now in boxes, looking for 60 TBT

Please could I have Pekoe? I've been looking for her, I can just afford her lol. I'll be available to get her in about 30 mins if you'd be willing to sell her to me

Please could I have Pekoe? I've been looking for her, I can just afford her lol. I'll be available to get her in about 30 mins if you'd be willing to sell her to me

Of course I'd be willing to sell her to you, aha. 30 minutes is fine, just reply later when you're ready in 30!

Back