• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Ankha was adopted~
Tia is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT.

I can come by to get her in about an hour and a half! I'll send you a private message when i'm able to! I have to cook dinner & charge my ds & i'll come get her. :)

Tia is still being held~
Cookie is now in boxes, looking for 60 TBT.

sent you the bells. do you mean if i want roses? (i don't need any hybrids) but if you're asking what my favorite is they are blue roses:)

No longer lurking for Bree, but I am still lurking for Agnes, and as well as Mathilda and Annalisa.

HI KEVIN. I am so sorry about last night. I ended up having some family over that I hadn't seen in a while so animal crossing went by the wayside. But in a stroke of luck, you have cookie for adoption & I would love to take her!

HI KEVIN. I am so sorry about last night. I ended up having some family over that I hadn't seen in a while so animal crossing went by the wayside. But in a stroke of luck, you have cookie for adoption & I would love to take her!

Hate to say, but I'm currently in class at the moment. Will be home around maybe 6 PM EST if you're still interested! :)

Back