• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kitten's Follow-Me GFX Gallery>>>(°◡°♡).:。

I really love your graphics, wow *A*

D'awww thanks so very much<<3<(^_^)><3

I really luffs your art hehe<3

Haha exhausted xD Made three today, but it took a while to like it perfectly hehe:p

Last edited:
D'awww thanks so very much<<3<(^_^)><3

I really luffs your art hehe<3

Haha exhausted xD Made three today, but it took a while to like it perfectly hehe:p

You're very welcome <3 hehe thank you! xDD <3

aww ;v; well three in one day is pretty good~ keep up the awesome work ;v; -will have to lurk this thread-

I seriously need to work on more, maybe after my puppy has settled in this next couple of weeks xD Yay for tomorrow and my new pooch<3

Every time I see one of your sigs I just stare at it like o_O
They are so good!! I really like the new one of the girl taking a selfie haha (is that what she's doing?)
I wish I was as good as you lol :3 maybe with more practice!

And yay for your new puppy! <3

Every time I see one of your sigs I just stare at it like o_O
They are so good!! I really like the new one of the girl taking a selfie haha (is that what she's doing?)
I wish I was as good as you lol :3 maybe with more practice!

And yay for your new puppy! <3

D'aww hahaha, I only even got to this point thanks to Devin aka WonderK xD I feel he's been a tremendous help when I need pointers:D

I feel I can still go a VERY long way to improve, but that makes me smile, thanks <3 I adore your lovely designs too;)

And yuss haha, it was me trying to make it look like a city-view selfie xD Glad you thought of that when you saw it <3

Yep, we got a lil' rascal named "Aiko" I named her heehee, she is what we think a Miniature Pinscher; Yappy and leery baby girl xD

Ah and to add, I have only been doing GFX for a little less than a month, I think WonderK would be a great helper if you need pointers xD He doesn't mind as long as he has time:cool:

Last edited:
D'aww hahaha, I only even got to this point thanks to Devin aka WonderK xD I feel he's been a tremendous help when I need pointers:D

I feel I can still go a VERY long way to improve, but that makes me smile, thanks <3 I adore your lovely designs too;)

And yuss haha, it was me trying to make it look like a city-view selfie xD Glad you thought of that when you saw it <3

Yep, we got a lil' rascal named "Aiko" I named her heehee, she is what we think a Miniature Pinscher; Yappy and leery baby girl xD

Ah and to add, I have only been doing GFX for a little less than a month, I think WonderK would be a great helper if you need pointers xD He doesn't mind as long as he has time:cool:

Only a month?! Wow. That's fantastic!!
Sigh, WonderK is amazing. He's sent me a few of his PSD files to look over, and while it's extremely helpful, being in college full time doesn't leave a ton of room for practice... Maybe when school is over in a few weeks I'll start bugging him again for tips :p Although that GFX thread he started looks super helpful! xD

Oh my gosh, that's an adorable name!! Mini pinscher's are so cute too. I have a long haired chihuahua - I know all about yappy dogs hehe <33

Only a month?! Wow. That's fantastic!!
Sigh, WonderK is amazing. He's sent me a few of his PSD files to look over, and while it's extremely helpful, being in college full time doesn't leave a ton of room for practice... Maybe when school is over in a few weeks I'll start bugging him again for tips :p Although that GFX thread he started looks super helpful! xD

Oh my gosh, that's an adorable name!! Mini pinscher's are so cute too. I have a long haired chihuahua - I know all about yappy dogs hehe <33

I agree and thanks so very much hehe <(^_^

I must go through it sometime tonight haha, really hoping to find brand new resources to try <3 I agree college is a way to keep one from trying GFX fully Dx So is our puppy lol, but I think with some time it'll work out just fine :)

Oh gosh, a long haired Chihuahua sounds absolutely cuddle-worthy:blush: I gotta say I love those toy breeds xD

//cries I need to be more active in this thread!
New GFX is cuuuuuute.

So pwetty huehue
I want to make a gallery but I'm slacking in the GFX department ;-;

So pwetty huehue
I want to make a gallery but I'm slacking in the GFX department ;-;

Makeeeeeeeee oneeeeeeeee<3<3 Yours are so pretty:D

At your age I could never have made as gorgeous the designs you make, trust me doooo ittt;)

Wow! I can really see your improvements!! Great job! c: Keep up the wonderful work!

Back