• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kitten's Follow-Me GFX Gallery>>>(°◡°♡).:。

Don't know if this is what you're doing, but I'm seeing the focus on lighting lately ! It's getting better c:

Don't know if this is what you're doing, but I'm seeing the focus on lighting lately ! It's getting better c:

You are correct haha xD I have a new obsession with perfecting the lighting;)<3 And yours are always lovely:D

You are correct haha xD I have a new obsession with perfecting the lighting;)<3 And yours are always lovely:D

D'awh, thank you <3
Btw, I'm not sure if this is intentional either, but I noticed on your most recent sig that I noticed the text before the render. it kinda made it seem like the focus was on the text instead of the render. If that was your intention though then mb :>

D'awh, thank you <3
Btw, I'm not sure if this is intentional either, but I noticed on your most recent sig that I noticed the text before the render. it kinda made it seem like the focus was on the text instead of the render. If that was your intention though then mb :>

You're welcome;)
I want both to be a focal haha, I shall fix some points on it:D Need to dim it some as well<3

sLAgxm.png

You haven't posted anything for an entire week. Geez.

Yuss, I know huhu ;_; I am planning to do a couple new ones this week:) I just need some real life situations dealt with first xD

Better yet I shall work my next tonight and bother you with critique tomorrow xD

Last edited:
Here are my latest ones, that I actually liked the outcome xD:

For Gregrii-
MLHQEP.png

For BellGreen-
RrbcQP.png

Last edited:
Back