• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kitten's Follow-Me GFX Gallery>>>(°◡°♡).:。

Just maybe shrink it a bit and move it closer to the render, or darken it just a teeny bit. That would do the trick

Oooo will do that now you have a point, it is fairly focal right now, just a few mins. will post a second version ;D

Here is my updated version and damn it does definitely give more focus on her when it's smaller : )

L6AHVag.png

Last edited:
So yeh my host is down, but for now just felt like uploading to my photobucket and feel so happy with this outcome gonna make this one of my freebie GFX for my revamped shop :3-

YdiPxBM.png

Having a great time on my freebs because freedom of design xD

My last Freeb for when I get my poor graphics back up well for regular GFX anyways (have to make my last GIF huhu fun<3)-

9YbDmy6.png

Last edited:
Due to the exhaustion of searching all my old GFX I am going to update to only my most recent because OMFG nonono will not check my massive files xD Unless my old images come back simply sticking with new stuffs^__^

My latest pieces cause I am really slow with these lately haha pretty damn happy on both :3-

SOTW-
H4PcvU7.png

GFX Request-
RmRGVmv.png

Still fiddling with fonts but yep :3

Too tired to make any graphics due to new medication but will keep updating if I enter in SOTW xD Here is my lovely wolf piece <3

1dWlQPa.png

uSoHuWp.png

My promise to derezzed hoho also i'll be uploading here again :') Yes I am rusty LOL haven't done these in ages :'O

!!!! WHOO
Glad you're back to posting here, Kairi!!
After you do a few pieces again I bet you'll get back to the level you were at before ;-]
Or you're just downplaying your skill and it won't even look like you're rusty at all when you update next

Warning: most likely will be posting new Mystic Messenger GFX LMAO </3 my life down the drain with fake korean guys xD

Warning: most likely will be posting new Mystic Messenger GFX LMAO </3 my life down the drain with fake korean guys xD

I think that's the most relatable post on this entire forum TBH

Also yeeee looking forward to it!!

Www and my life is down the drain with real korean guys (idols to be precise... the korean guys near me are of no interest lolol //punched)
Aaa yes pls grace us with mysme graphics!! I'm 100% over the game right before the hype started but I still have fond memories of Zen & Jumin together 8'D

Www and my life is down the drain with real korean guys (idols to be precise... the korean guys near me are of no interest lolol //punched)
Aaa yes pls grace us with mysme graphics!! I'm 100% over the game right before the hype started but I still have fond memories of Zen & Jumin together 8'D

Haha id have to say mine are actors ;^; <3 And yuss just finished Seven GFX ^^ if anyone has any pointers lmao id be happy to spruce things up :'D and aaaaaa JuminxElizabeth 3rd <3 soooo cute LOL ;; and OMG Zen and Jumin in chats hahaha :')

remaking lel​

Last edited:
I saw you made another Seven sig+avatar and it is sooo good
o is that fanart? Would you mind sourcing the art you took it from? ^o^;; that would be nice!

yeah at some point... people would ship Jumin and Zen together ahahah
I hope Cheritz will add a V route as requested by many-- Rika is his only one BUT STILL end his suffering

I saw you made another Seven sig+avatar and it is sooo good
o is that fanart? Would you mind sourcing the art you took it from? ^o^;; that would be nice!

yeah at some point... people would ship Jumin and Zen together ahahah
I hope Cheritz will add a V route as requested by many-- Rika is his only one BUT STILL end his suffering

OML I just realized its fanart /O\ im gonna delete and use new render rip LOL ;; that was my mistake ;; and aaaaa thank you :'D I wish there were more official CG renders to use :' ( would make the design task much simpler D:

HAHAHA I saw the question about Jumin being gay xD but I heard he's possesive <3?? really find him precious :'O and I too would love V and Unknown^.^ sadly I get easily jealous over fictional girls xD but I still cried whilst watching the Seiyuu for Rika and V do their scenes hhhhhh ;^;

OKAY KAIRI, YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH PURPLE + PINK, and that piece just proves it.
The text placement and styling is flawless and your use of lighting / bokeh textures makes me jealous YET AGAIN. You know exactly what to do with those to make your graphics look so glow-y and vibrant! That's something completely beyond me so I'm always impressed when I see it :-o

OKAY KAIRI, YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH PURPLE + PINK, and that piece just proves it.
The text placement and styling is flawless and your use of lighting / bokeh textures makes me jealous YET AGAIN. You know exactly what to do with those to make your graphics look so glow-y and vibrant! That's something completely beyond me so I'm always impressed when I see it :-o

Hahaha are you sure /O\?? Thanks so much :'D I really am finally getting back into all my designing^^ tbh my cough made it hard for me to do anything but luckily its not as awful as before LOL? 8D I do LOVE bokeh though if you haven't noticed yet xD but thank you so much Derezzed your comments always give me more confidence : D

Last edited:
Hahaha are you sure /O\?? Thanks so much :'D I really am finally getting back into all my designing^^ tbh my cough made it hard for me to do anything but luckily its not as awful as before LOL? 8D I do LOVE bokeh though if you haven't noticed yet xD but thank you so much Derezzed your comments always give me more confidence : D

THERE IT IS. The number one graphic design thing I won't be able to understand. Ever. I dread working with bokeh textures so I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that some people can make the effect look so good... and you're definitely near the top of that list, Kairi.

Really eager to see more stuff from you now that you're back to updating!
and haha that's the least I can do, I'm glad my comments can have such a positive impact :-]

THERE IT IS. The number one graphic design thing I won't be able to understand. Ever. I dread working with bokeh textures so I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that some people can make the effect look so good... and you're definitely near the top of that list, Kairi.

Really eager to see more stuff from you now that you're back to updating!
and haha that's the least I can do, I'm glad my comments can have such a positive impact :-]

LOLOL it's strange because Bokeh is easiest for me :'O I guess that's a good thing xD?

I shall work hard on making more GFX yuss \O/ and haha I like great C+C as well as comments really helps me excel^.^)/!!!!

Welp this is back LOL, might as well give this thread some CPR so I can showcase any GFX I do :'3 good practice for me o/ so lil boomp!

Back