• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kitten's Follow-Me GFX Gallery>>>(°◡°♡).:。

SASHAAAAA <3 I'm so happy to see you back and making GFX again!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!!! <3 As for your recent Hatsune Miku piece, I love it!! It's so cute!! The text change you made definitely looks better than the pixel one! However I really don't like the hard stroke on the hatsune miku text ;v ; I would suggest just messing with more fonts to find one that fits! Aside from the text, everything else is perf <3 Great job!!

Ahhhh thanks, Jasmine >_< As for the stroke I set it to linear dodge cause without it it was too glowy without legibility xD Hmmmm do you have any font suggestions haha? I am more than willing to play around with fonts :3 Still practicing my styled fonts at least I feel immense improvement : ) but thanks so much I feel proud of this one^^

Well I did end up finding a better/suitable vocaloid-style font^^-

LbIIC5.png

Looks good. I like the lighting you did but some of the effects look a bit too gritty for some reason.

Here is my updated version I used a lens blur and erased areas over effects, not sure this is any better ahah?-

hdflI5.png

Ok think I know why it looks odd did some color dots of blue on color dodge, will essentially see what happens if I fix it tomorrow and will also mess with the font some :3

Here is my updated version I used a lens blur and erased areas over effects, not sure this is any better ahah?-

hdflI5.png

I really like the effects you have going on the background and the general color scheme, it's very nice.
However, the text isn't all that great imo. It just blends in an unflattering way. Maybe a 1px stroke of one of the magentas would help pull it up from the background a little bit, specially the first word where her hair touches the text? That's where it needs it the most I think.

Overall the work here is very pleasing to the eye, you're doing well. =)

I really like the effects you have going on the background and the general color scheme, it's very nice.
However, the text isn't all that great imo. It just blends in an unflattering way. Maybe a 1px stroke of one of the magentas would help pull it up from the background a little bit, specially the first word where her hair touches the text? That's where it needs it the most I think.

Overall the work here is very pleasing to the eye, you're doing well. =)

Thanks very much all critiques help so much : ) Will definitely be going back regardless to fix the little gritty areas so will also go ahead and see what different colors/effects as well as various fonts may work best^^

And thanks very much always glad to hear I am doing well in my GFX journey, I just always keep practicing : )

Well updated the font color and gomen, Jasmine I love the vocaloid font on this piece 8'D But made the color essentially magenta/light purple and did some fixes :3

ZGEj39.png

Unsharpened-

avW2na.png

But seriously if anyone has a font suggestion feel free and might backtrack^^

Also don't know if even sharpening was a good idea? : O It's only at 20% but hmmm...

Last edited:
Ok well here is a bump+the ones I am proud of having not worked on GFX in a while xD-

J4j5KU.png

2v8t1r.png

ZLbLnS.png

Gonna also work on some shop example banner-sized pieces well good luck to me :3

WOW, I really like this one-
2v8t1r.png

The colors blend together amazingly well and you can't even tell that the background and render were separate, honestly. The piece as a whole is cohesive and the effects are stunning, Kairi!
(Also, do I spot some smudge work in there? *wiggles eyebrows*) The effects are on point, seriously.

Overall, I like the sense of depth you've added to all three of those tags, and they really show how much effort you dedicate to putting every tag element together. My only nitpick is that the border style seems a bit out of place with the sigs, but I think that's mainly because I'm biased, since I'm not much of a border fan myself :p
Can't wait to see more from you! :-]

Ahhhhhhhhhh thank you so much and huhu nope just some blur on BG xD But omg I am very, VERY proud of this in particular as well : D I have started to take on more depth with my pieces, very fun I must say <3 I was thinking "Did I really just design this 8'D?" Overall it's my fave piece of the new ones I made as well^__^ However I am still working on smudge and plan to keep experimenting ;D

And thanks haha, I actually stylize with different borders, typically I use a 1 px black border, but eh I like them LOL I love your border-less pieces too so pretty *__* I think for now shall leave my borders, but yeah I might mess with it for variation : )
Excited to work on more honestly, cant wait to wow you some more if I hit another successful design : D

Last edited:
Wow, the second and third ones are absolutely stellar! I love working without text, because if gives you more room to go all out with the GFX instead of having to reserve a spot for the text, and you did just that in all of those pieces. Amazing job, Kairi

Wow, the second and third ones are absolutely stellar! I love working without text, because if gives you more room to go all out with the GFX instead of having to reserve a spot for the text, and you did just that in all of those pieces. Amazing job, Kairi

Whoot, thanks so much : D I thought about putting like literal example text on them like Special Effects etc. but it spoke plenty w/o it xD I also love how great they look without needing any text def. a bonus :3 But thank you so much <3

Also thinking of re-designing this thread haha so basically Team Popsicle graphics+Revamp+Something or other sounds like fun <3

Last edited:
A freebie I made for my in-revamp-mode GFX Shop 8 ) Love how this came out whoooo!---

jo2aQy.png

Woahhhh thats nice. The only thing I have to say about it is that I feel like the text creates a separate focal point. Its still amazing though. I love the smudging/c4d work (cant tell which is it lmao), and it looks awesome!

Woahhhh thats nice. The only thing I have to say about it is that I feel like the text creates a separate focal point. Its still amazing though. I love the smudging/c4d work (cant tell which is it lmao), and it looks awesome!

Thanks spent hours on my GFX Revamp, regardless gonna leave it as is for now see if anyone even wants it haha xD And thanks, I actually used smudging (my version anyways LOL) and some really awesome-sauce fractals as well as some brush overlay lighting : ) I actually love the text and feel it adds, but what would you suggest^__^? (I may try and see what w/o looks like or even have a non-text version) But yay thanks for the feedback really means a lot; definitely have plenty of practice to go : P

Thanks spent hours on my GFX Revamp, regardless gonna leave it as is for now see if anyone even wants it haha xD And thanks, I actually used smudging (my version anyways LOL) and some really awesome-sauce fractals as well as some brush overlay lighting : ) I actually love the text and feel it adds, but what would you suggest^__^? (I may try and see what w/o looks like or even have a non-text version) But yay thanks for the feedback really means a lot; definitely have plenty of practice to go : P
Just maybe shrink it a bit and move it closer to the render, or darken it just a teeny bit. That would do the trick

Back