• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

|||Kittens' New Horizons Graphics Shop||OPEN||2 slots|||Reserve Slots Open/2/2 slots open||

Oh yay!!! I didnt realize you already made your shop! C:
Will definitley make an order once you're fully open ♡

Oh yay!!! I didnt realize you already made your shop! C:
Will definitley make an order once you're fully open ♡

Whooo ty haha \o/ I think i'll start slow so i'll be getting two more examples up/forms up and it'll be good to go for now : D

Things are happening with my title lol possibly issues while 3.0 coming up :') well I will be only having two slots and these current styles for either AC/Anime/Other related styles : ) I don't feel like taking on too much atm haha o/ I shall try and finish Elov's but currently and with ACNH coming up+the extreme amount of time these take i'm going to focus atm on tbt orders ;v; gomen </3 so without further ado feel free to fill out a form :'3

FYI i'll get options up later just so tired from trying to get so much done haha Orz if you'd like to see some I can PM : )

Also yes I will make matching avatars ill add it later hahaha o/

Oh and the GIF style can be any size, just a smaller example :'D

Last edited:
ANIME STYLE PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say (if not AC related):Island Official "Magical Girl"
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Teacup Island
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Nessie
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only): Peach
Villagers (N/A if anime only): N/A
Dreamies (N/A if anime only): N/A
Render (if not certain or possible art I can look for one): Beep (If this one is too much then Boop!)
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs): Boop (If the first render was too much then Beep!!)
Still/Animated: Animated
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Yes c:
Additional GIF/Add-Ons:
Animation Options (ask for additional cost):
Total tbt: 200 tbt (I think I did this right! if not let me know <3)

ANIME STYLE PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say (if not AC related):Island Official "Magical Girl"
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Teacup Island
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Nessie
Render (if not certain or possible art I can look for one): Beep (If this one is too much then Boop!)
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs): Boop (If the first render was too much then Beep!!)
Still/Animated: Animated
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Yes c:
Additional GIF/Add-Ons:
Animation Options (ask for additional cost):
Total tbt: 200 tbt (I think I did this right! if not let me know <3)

Perfect \o/ and yes only extra cost for additional GIF ty for the alternatives, i'll also be sure to PM you updates for if you'd like any changes <3 Will add you to slots : D

Perfect \o/ and yes only extra cost for additional GIF ty for the alternatives, i'll also be sure to PM you updates for if you'd like any changes <3 Will add you to slots : D

Thank you <3 <3 <3 c:
&& I like to give options just in case; working with renders and gifs can be annoying lol :p

Thank you <3 <3 <3 c:
&& I like to give options just in case; working with renders and gifs can be annoying lol :p

You're welcome^^!!

Ah haha it always helps <3 :'3 and yes lol it can ;; especially with multiple and/or multi-frames LOL Orz I got some ideas and am excited for this <3 I'll be taking as many hours as needed w/ only 2 slots so you can expect i'll do my best : D <3

Irishchai's is complete ah had so much fun on it <3 lil boomp for when she comes on ;v;

Also gonna remake the GIF-Style lul so tiny >.> ty Photoshop lol always resizing :' )

I'm also gonna do my utmost to make quality for y'all who want my stuff ;v; two slots also maximizes my effort lol ;;

Last edited:
Just wanted to show it off :p
But thank you again!!! I am in LOVE <3 Its adorable c,:

If you need a resize lemme know ;v; <3 silly resizing stuff LOL xD and aaaa so happy to see it :'O <3 Added a complimentary Avatar too o/

Just to update, i'll also kinda be fixing up/redoing the typography/GFX wanna make sure they're as good as can be haha and my GFX needs repolishing \o/

TYPOGRAPHY PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say:
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): POK’OMOKKO
Islander name (N/A if anime only):
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only):
Villagers (N/A if anime only):
Dreamies (N/A if anime only):
Render (if not certain or possible art I can look for one):
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs ask me if you're uncertain): http://bestanimations.com/Nature/Water/rain/beautiful-rain-animated-gif-9.gif
Still/Animated (will be stylized differently depending on which one): Animated!
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): n/a
Additional GIF/Add-Ons:
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): Glow/GIF/Surprise me!/Mix: Surprise me w anything you think that would look good! <3
Total tbt: 200+TBT

not 100% sure if i did the form correct ;m; but essentially all i want is my island name in all caps with the gif >< i’ve been wanting a typography sig for a while, and yours are absolutely gorgeous! thank you!!

Last edited:
TYPOGRAPHY PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say:
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): POK’OMOKKO
Islander name (N/A if anime only):
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only):
Villagers (N/A if anime only):
Dreamies (N/A if anime only):
Render (if not certain or possible art I can look for one):
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs ask me if you're uncertain): http://bestanimations.com/Nature/Water/rain/beautiful-rain-animated-gif-9.gif
Still/Animated (will be stylized differently depending on which one): Animated!
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): n/a
Additional GIF/Add-Ons:
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): Glow/GIF/Surprise me!/Mix: Surprise me w anything you think that would look good! <3
Total tbt: 200+TBT

not 100% sure if i did the form correct ;m; but essentially all i want is my island name in all caps with the gif >< i’ve been wanting a typography sig for a while, and yours are absolutely gorgeous! thank you!!

Ah haha <3 thank you I appreciate the kind words :'O <3 I'll PM any extra form details ill need ill try to update them today ;v; lol. I think 200 tbt will be fine if it ends up being easy enough w/ animations i'll lower the cost and charge a bit less : D so will add to slots and have fun w/ it \o/

Pick-Up for Maiana <3 always going overboard to make sure these look as good as possible haha o/

GIF STYLE PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say (N/A if not AC related): Drag of Lunaria
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Lunaria
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Drag
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs ask me if you're uncertain): I'm uncertain, if you know of a gif that has a galaxy/star based theme I'd like that!
Still/Animated (will be stylized differently depending on which one): Animated! With extra frames
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Sure!
Additional GIF/Add-Ons: N/A
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): As long as it fits the theme suprise me!
Total tbt:250?
Also could you put my friend code on it? It's SW-5064-6884-8310

GIF STYLE PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say (N/A if not AC related): Drag of Lunaria
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Lunaria
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Drag
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs ask me if you're uncertain): I'm uncertain, if you know of a gif that has a galaxy/star based theme I'd like that!
Still/Animated (will be stylized differently depending on which one): Animated! With extra frames
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Sure!
Additional GIF/Add-Ons: N/A
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): As long as it fits the theme suprise me!
Total tbt:250?
Also could you put my friend code on it? It's SW-5064-6884-8310

I'll put you down : D and i'll look for some very lovely galaxy GIFs for you ; D all of this is very do-able \o/ Also haha need to re-organize my poor forms lol, did you want your dreamies/villagers or just the text? I'll see how complex it turns out and def. let you know o/ and yes indeed I can add that <3

Oh also did you just want the GIF or any renders I must have forgot to add that lol ;v;??

I can go full GIF/Designy like my example or add any Transparent render/Anime render if wanted o/ I also should ask what width/height would you like : )? I need to edit these forms haha

Last edited:
Just the text please! I'm not sure which villagers I'd like right now so I'll come back for an edit later! Also I don't really understand how renders work so I'll leave that to you! Don't worry about jacking up the price if you need to! These are beautiful and well worth the price!

Just the text please! I'm not sure which villagers I'd like right now so I'll come back for an edit later! Also I don't really understand how renders work so I'll leave that to you! Don't worry about jacking up the price if you need to! These are beautiful and well worth the price!

OMG haha ty ;v; <3 And I got it noted! o/ also feel free to get it updated free tbt is only if you come back for re-edit xD i'll clarify that it's def. to be expected when NH isn't out yet lol :') I'll get started shortly and this sounds like a fun one so i'm gonna get in gear :'3 I shall do a render/non-render and PNG versions for your options just in case : )

Back