• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

|||Kittens' New Horizons Graphics Shop||OPEN||2 slots|||Reserve Slots Open/2/2 slots open||

Hi, I really would love a slot but I'm not too sure what form I should be using? I kind of want the anime/mixed/animated but instead of an anime character I wanted a picture of my mayor I can provide? But the anime/mix/animated is pretty much what I want, just with my mayor instead of the anime character.

I'm also not sure if I should add my dreamies or my current villagers from NH as I'll have to edit it as I go to add more of the villager sprites onto it, is there any possibility that with the finished piece the actual photoshop file can be sent too so that I can add the other villager sprites?

One more thing, is there any chance you could send me a link to where you found the villager sprites? I've been looking for them for ages lol. Thank you!

Hi, I really would love a slot but I'm not too sure what form I should be using? I kind of want the anime/mixed/animated but instead of an anime character I wanted a picture of my mayor I can provide? But the anime/mix/animated is pretty much what I want, just with my mayor instead of the anime character.

I'm also not sure if I should add my dreamies or my current villagers from NH as I'll have to edit it as I go to add more of the villager sprites onto it, is there any possibility that with the finished piece the actual photoshop file can be sent too so that I can add the other villager sprites?

One more thing, is there any chance you could send me a link to where you found the villager sprites? I've been looking for them for ages lol. Thank you!

Ahh haha oh man LOL my forms are a bit messy rn HAHA apologies I can definitely do all that : D I'd be more than happy to PM you as well o/ I am still editing a lot while getting orders, so any questions definitely notify me : )

And yes absolutely! I found some re-uploads for the original and yet unfortunate loss of posts for all pixels. It's early gonna head off in a bit I shall get you and everyone PM'ed tomorrow <3 o/ But aaa ty too for stopping by let me add you right away.

Last edited:
Actually, could you make the villagers on my signature just my dreamies? I'm probably gonna be doing lots of moving in and out while those stay permanent goals...
Take your time by the way! You don't have to rush immediately into everything as soon as tbt come back

Actually, could you make the villagers on my signature just my dreamies? I'm probably gonna be doing lots of moving in and out while those stay permanent goals...
Take your time by the way! You don't have to rush immediately into everything as soon as tbt come back

Yes ofc and appreciate it haha o/ I will be taking my time for certain : ) but yep I gotcha! Thanks for letting me know. Ah and tbh hahaha I understand just got Chadder not a fav at all LOL so I feel the pains of forced move-ins rn LOL. good luck o/ Also i'll be making my ref at some point soon, gonna figure out my look and it'll be a head start on my examples <3 so look out everyone interested o/

Note- 24/7 AC rn while waiting for TBT return LOL so for anyone/all that I need to PM hang in there lack of sleep atm lol. o/ It's AC fever rn haha.

FYI- if anyone feels the need to switch shops for any reason? Please just let me know in PM and I will bump up the next order. No worries. Happened before haha so i'm good. Oh I shall be doing them all but as of now due to no 3.0 it's on hold :'> so apologize for the wait o/

Last edited:
ANIME STYLE

Text/What you'd like it to say (if not AC related): N/A
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Lys
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Dani
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only): Orange
Villagers (N/A if anime only): N/A
Dreamies (N/A if anime only): N/A
Render (if not certain or possible art I can look for one): Not certain.
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs):Whatever you think looks good
Still/Animated: Animated
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Not sure. If you think it will look better with one then yes
Additional GIF/Add-Ons: N/A
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): Glow/GIF/Surprise me!/Mix: Mix
Total tbt: 500

Could you please also include my switch FC and CST timezone.

What I'm looking for thematically:

Tropical, Citrus, Foliage (like the new horizons leaf pattern, something more lifelike?)
Picture of orange instead of text. Orange has a glowy perfect look to it? (sorry if I'm unclear)
Scenic signature, No characters present.

Colors:Teal, Orange, Bluegreens Orangepinks

I don't have a dreamy list or villagers I want to add at this point. I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes. You have really nice work. Feel free to dm me with any questions

Last edited:
ANIME STYLE

Text/What you'd like it to say (if not AC related): N/A
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Lys
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Dani
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only): Orange
Villagers (N/A if anime only): N/A
Dreamies (N/A if anime only): N/A
Render (if not certain or possible art I can look for one): Not certain.
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs):Whatever you think looks good
Still/Animated: Animated
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Not sure. If you think it will look better with one then yes
Additional GIF/Add-Ons: N/A
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): Glow/GIF/Surprise me!/Mix: Mix
Total tbt: 500

Could you please also include my switch FC and CST timezone.

What I'm looking for thematically:

Tropical, Citrus, Foliage (like the new horizons leaf pattern, something more lifelike?)
Picture of orange instead of text. Orange has a glowy perfect look to it? (sorry if I'm unclear)
Scenic signature, No characters present.

Colors:Teal, Orange, Bluegreens Orangepinks

I don't have a dreamy list or villagers I want to add at this point. I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes. You have really nice work. Feel free to dm me with any questions

Ahhh i'm in a visit haha, i'll message you/reply in a moment o/ but I should be good for it : ) I will add you as well! :3

Ok read over : ) Should be quite easy to do o/ I shall add you rn <3

Last edited:
Ok i'll update the front as well, but i'll be starting these by tomorrow will find a break between the day to start on these o/ Look forward and do please PM for any questions/or if you decide to switch shops as I don't want to work on something for hours and suddenly you switch :'3 but otherwise ty for the interest <3 o/

Ight Im back and Ive changed everything about my island
GIF STYLE PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say (N/A if not AC related): Drag of Lunaria
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Lunaria
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Drag
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only): Apple
Dreamies (N/A if anime only):Cherry, Raymond, Mitzi, Rosy, Shep, Cookie, Kabuki, Jacques, Whitney, Lolly. All except for Raymond are obtained
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs ask me if you're uncertain): So Im changing my island to like a mix of a royalty and stargazing theme so whatever fits that, colors are purple, pink, red, black, and white
Still/Animated (will be stylized differently depending on which one): Animated please
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Suprise me!
Additional GIF/Add-Ons: Extra frames please!
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): Suprise me
Total tbt:I will give you my entire wallet don't test me
*250 I guess*

Ight Im back and Ive changed everything about my island
GIF STYLE PLEASE----------------------------------------
Text/What you'd like it to say (N/A if not AC related): Drag of Lunaria
Island name (if not AC related just N/A): Lunaria
Islander name (N/A if anime only): Drag
Island Fruit (N/A if anime only): Apple
Dreamies (N/A if anime only):Cherry, Raymond, Mitzi, Rosy, Shep, Cookie, Kabuki, Jacques, Whitney, Lolly. All except for Raymond are obtained
GIF (what GIF you want; usually use anime GIFs ask me if you're uncertain): So Im changing my island to like a mix of a royalty and stargazing theme so whatever fits that, colors are purple, pink, red, black, and white
Still/Animated (will be stylized differently depending on which one): Animated please
Border (yes/no;only surprising atm need time to get every style up): Suprise me!
Additional GIF/Add-Ons: Extra frames please!
Animation Options (ask for additional cost): Suprise me
Total tbt:I will give you my entire wallet don't test me
*250 I guess*

Hahaha ahh tyy I shall add you to the reserves o/ getting the first one rn and ty for the interest can't wait to get yours and all done : D

Last edited:
Holla's is currently up as WIP this way you can all see how yours is progressing and see where it's at <3 If you get a PM feel free to let me know if you'd like anything more and again ty for the interest all <3 : )

Gonna clean the wip up a bit today/tonight and done o/ i'll PM next order to let you know <3 o/

Gonna finish Holla's touch-ups in an hour or so o/ and i'll move the next one's up ty for the patience guys <3

Upped the orders o/ gonna get started on Mystic Moon's tomorrow <3 ty guys for hanging in there :3

Starting Mystic Moon's today and will be giving a lovely update to someone else <3 o/

Starting Mystic Moon in an hour or two <3 : D +the update my hours are wonky haha apologies o/

Starting now \o/

Last edited:
Back