• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

...that claim blew right over my head I think I was super focused on the reaction test part of that post. still...asking if there can be more than 1 VT. This isn't your first game that can't even be a dumbtell.

...that claim blew right over my head I think I was super focused on the reaction test part of that post. still...asking if there can be more than 1 VT. This isn't your first game that can't even be a dumbtell.

I wasn't sure. This is the first game I've played with the roles listed out that I recalled so I assumed every user was assigned to a different unique role from the others. I also assumed there was 3 mafia member due to the 3 mafia roles. There is 9 roles in total and 9 of us (It's late at night so don't count my math as quality) so I thought it fit nicely.

Ofc, I was wrong. Anyways, I'm going to sleep. Good night everyone! c:

You were in Ships to Port and there were tons of VTs. Them having unique names doesn't correlate to them being different roles because of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ghost why are you concerned with placeholder voting when you won't be modkilled until end of Day 3 in theory?

went to church. Catching up. Will answer any questions and make any responses I need to

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Antonio Hopefully I can post some dankness for your memeing pleasure

I don't like how you seem to be avoiding taking many stances on people and are just asking people for their opinions rather than producing many original ones of your own. Granted this is kinda similar to what I didn't like about you in a prior game, and you were town there, but idk definitely something for me to keep in mind.

@Dad Ness came up with this """rule""" that whoever votes first in any mafia game is usually town because mafia don't want to be pinned down that early on. And I get what you mean about Bianca, definitely not writing her off from consideration, but so far I don't see scumminess in her.

Tbh its probably an autistic thing but i try to get as comfortable as possible and get as most stresses out of the way as possible like an example i like to hug a pillow or stuffed animal when i go to sleep at night. i always get a little stressed about getting modkilled and haveing a placeholder makes me feel better

oh Bianca died lmao

ok soooo I still think ghost and antonio are most sus. Vanessa's reads are actually decent and reasoned this time though kinda piggyback-y off of my observations so I'm wary of pocketing. But that's on the back burner for me atm. Antonio and Ghostkid both seem to be playing suboptimally, with Ghostkid playing much differently than usual. He's much more serious and tryhard this time, perhaps due to a scummate pressuring him to produce actual content.

- - - Post Merge - - -

perhaps the bianca death was an attempted dad frame

oh Bianca died lmao

ok soooo I still think ghost and antonio are most sus. Vanessa's reads are actually decent and reasoned this time though kinda piggyback-y off of my observations so I'm wary of pocketing. But that's on the back burner for me atm. Antonio and Ghostkid both seem to be playing suboptimally, with Ghostkid playing much differently than usual. He's much more serious and tryhard this time, perhaps due to a scummate pressuring him to produce actual content.

- - - Post Merge - - -

perhaps the bianca death was an attempted dad frame

Theres just one problem with your thing evan...you know how bad i am with pressure from past games i would never succumb to pressure from others without getting mad

Silly rule imo but it's more just a trend to be aware of than to follow as a rule.

Also if that is a frame on me I wish them luck over trying to lead that lynch on her death alone. Given Antonio noticed Ghost claimed VT and it blew over my head he is -really- paying attention to who is what role. And if Antonio is scum I can see Bianca as a poor bluesnipe attempt by two people who actually thinks she was hiding behind reverse psychology.

Also me being alive makes me not want to lynch Locket because I might be wrong about her. Also I feel more confident this is a Godfather + Goon setup. Godfather and roleblocker is too OP and Dolby knows how to balance. And that is why they wanted to get rid of who they thought was cop, they wouldn't have bluesnipe attempted if they could have just roleblocked Bianca.

Antonio is a pretty big suspect for me right now so I need to read back for partner potentials.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think if I were right about Locket it would be risky to have fearkilled me over bluesniping so I probably shouldn't just write oƒ Locket because I am alive.

Silly rule imo but it's more just a trend to be aware of than to follow as a rule.

Also if that is a frame on me I wish them luck over trying to lead that lynch on her death alone. Given Antonio noticed Ghost claimed VT and it blew over my head he is -really- paying attention to who is what role. And if Antonio is scum I can see Bianca as a poor bluesnipe attempt by two people who actually thinks she was hiding behind reverse psychology.

Also me being alive makes me not want to lynch Locket because I might be wrong about her. Also I feel more confident this is a Godfather + Goon setup. Godfather and roleblocker is too OP and Dolby knows how to balance. And that is why they wanted to get rid of who they thought was cop, they wouldn't have bluesnipe attempted if they could have just roleblocked Bianca.

Antonio is a pretty big suspect for me right now so I need to read back for partner potentials.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think if I were right about Locket it would be risky to have fearkilled me over bluesniping so I probably shouldn't just write oƒ Locket because I am alive.

I rarely step out of my comfort zone but then again first getting into mafia was a big step out of it after reading the game is psychological and can be stressful having a placeholder vote gives me a lttle bit of control and makes me feel better

Ghost I am not even talking about your placeholder vote anywhere in that post you just quoted.

Oh i thought you said something about a rule and trend and stuff

I was responding to Evan's explanation of the 'Ness voting rule' which is casual talk for the most part.

Damn Traitors killing moi...next time ill be scummy so you will keep me in the game ha ha

but good luck town..

and thanks to the Supreme Leader for hosting a fab game.

PS: I think Locket is scum tee hee

Last edited:
Nvm i see the explanation

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok but apparently you all dont follow that rule?

Honestly there's not much to go off of about Bianca's death (from what I see now.) I'll put together a (hopefully better) reads list when I wake up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn Traitors killing moi...next time ill be scummy so you will keep me in the game ha ha

but good luck town..

and thanks to the Supreme Leader for hosting a fab game.

PS: I think Locket is scum tee hee

You know what, just kidding.

Back