• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Bianca it isn't helping me apply you to my poe that you neither want to give reads but also lack them from day 1. You also voted to no lynch. As of right now you could very well be playing a coasty game with Locket for all I can tell. You will have no excuse by the end of day 2 and I expect you to be held to it.

well i dont have reads right now because everyone is still scum in my book. I haven't seen anyone that shows me they are town and/or are confirmed town. so if you want my reads, like everyone is scum except me of course

Quick EOD post for opinions.

1. Ghostkid - Town-lean. Seems really honest and I feel like if he was scum we'd know.
2. Dad - Null, not that sure on any placement for him.
3. Vanessa - Slight town-lean. Seems legitimate for the most part. (though that could just be vanessa)
4. Bianca - Null.
5. Calamity - Probably the strongest scum feeling despite not being that strong of a feeling.
6. Antonio - Null because from skimming I can't get a lot.
7. Katzilla - Null. Stop being inactive pls
8. Punchy - Town-lean/read because claimed blue. Had valid arguments.

From these a few of my nulls should be scum. Maybe some towns because I'm bad at predictions.

So according to this list Locket you only have nulls and town-leans. If you had to choose at least one scum lean, who would you pick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna try to post my reads/summary post right before EoN

Hey guys! Reading up on the thread. On page 9. Writing down my thoughts. I'll try my best! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ve caught up. These are my disorganized thoughts

- Regarding the slot I replaced: I def see the suspicion from y?all. I found it a bit sketch that Cal voted Bianca and immediately redirected attention to Kate, who at that point had posted nothing sketchy. But Ness?s golden voting rule dictates the first to vote is town and cal has very little reason to stick his neck out like this as scum and potentially seen as distancing from Kate. I see him (and now myself) as potential mafia lynch bait like I did to him couple games back. :p If you lynch me, I get it, but I'm gonna try my best to be a helpful vanilla (yeah I claimed beyatch)

- Bianca?s response is fairly typical of her town play imo and I think her speculation about the roles and whatnot is town-like behavior

- Punchy always over analyzes things, NAI imo. I think he?s pretty town so far and don?t understand cal?s contradictory positions here.

- Antonio is super noncommittal and I don?t like that. His push on punchy feels a bit off to me and his reasoning against Cal was pretty piss-poor when there were lots of legit reasons to scumread him. Scumlean

- Locket?s entrance to the thread shows she wasn?t paying attention and was playing splatoon. Just a nitpicky detail here, but interesting nonetheless: she clearly checked TBT, probably saw her rolepm, then decided ?eh I?m not gonna do anything about it atm.? That means she is probably a townie or mafia goon who?s disinterested because she doesn?t have much to do. She is rarely in thread and her opinions are kinda wishy washy.

- Dad is an intriguing character, as always. I think his push for Gavin to produce information is a fairly townie thing to do but I didn?t particularly like his phraseology ?I expect at least one scumread from you. I expect one from everyone tbh. Not settling for just townreads.? If we all legit don?t have scumreads then why should we be forced to give some where none are warranted? Null for me atm

- Vanessa is another null. She seems to flit to and fro in the thread, drop some decent content, then disappear again. Though she?s been more active later on in the thread. Hard to pin her down with anybody. Possible TP/surv behavior. Her reads list prior to the vote was also lowkey noncommittal absolute garbo

- Ghostkid is a bit of an odd case. He seems to be like his usual self but with an undercurrent of curious behavior which makes me uneasy. I misread him in his first game though for similar rationale. He?s not usually one to hardcore buddy though so the Dad/Gavin relationship deserves more scrutiny. Gavin/Antonio are the scummiest to me at this point. The reaction test was weird too ? Gavin never does that

- OKKKK so katezilla was indeed town; in fact, she was the unaware miller. That heavily implies cop is in this game and kinda casts sus on people who pushed/voted her

Hey guys! Reading up on the thread. On page 9. Writing down my thoughts. I'll try my best! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ve caught up. These are my disorganized thoughts

- Regarding the slot I replaced: I def see the suspicion from y’all. I found it a bit sketch that Cal voted Bianca and immediately redirected attention to Kate, who at that point had posted nothing sketchy. But Ness’s golden voting rule dictates the first to vote is town and cal has very little reason to stick his neck out like this as scum and potentially seen as distancing from Kate. I see him (and now myself) as potential mafia lynch bait like I did to him couple games back. :p If you lynch me, I get it, but I'm gonna try my best to be a helpful vanilla (yeah I claimed beyatch)

- Bianca’s response is fairly typical of her town play imo and I think her speculation about the roles and whatnot is town-like behavior

- Punchy always over analyzes things, NAI imo. I think he’s pretty town so far and don’t understand cal’s contradictory positions here.

- Antonio is super noncommittal and I don’t like that. His push on punchy feels a bit off to me and his reasoning against Cal was pretty piss-poor when there were lots of legit reasons to scumread him. Scumlean

- Locket’s entrance to the thread shows she wasn’t paying attention and was playing splatoon. Just a nitpicky detail here, but interesting nonetheless: she clearly checked TBT, probably saw her rolepm, then decided “eh I’m not gonna do anything about it atm.” That means she is probably a townie or mafia goon who’s disinterested because she doesn’t have much to do. She is rarely in thread and her opinions are kinda wishy washy.

- Dad is an intriguing character, as always. I think his push for Gavin to produce information is a fairly townie thing to do but I didn’t particularly like his phraseology “I expect at least one scumread from you. I expect one from everyone tbh. Not settling for just townreads.” If we all legit don’t have scumreads then why should we be forced to give some where none are warranted? Null for me atm

- Vanessa is another null. She seems to flit to and fro in the thread, drop some decent content, then disappear again. Though she’s been more active later on in the thread. Hard to pin her down with anybody. Possible TP/surv behavior. Her reads list prior to the vote was also lowkey noncommittal absolute garbo

- Ghostkid is a bit of an odd case. He seems to be like his usual self but with an undercurrent of curious behavior which makes me uneasy. I misread him in his first game though for similar rationale. He’s not usually one to hardcore buddy though so the Dad/Gavin relationship deserves more scrutiny. Gavin/Antonio are the scummiest to me at this point. The reaction test was weird too – Gavin never does that

- OKKKK so katezilla was indeed town; in fact, she was the unaware miller. That heavily implies cop is in this game and kinda casts sus on people who pushed/voted her

Omg, welcome! c: I hope you be posting some memes like in previous games.

I'm still sick, however I'll try to be active.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what is noncommittal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also won't be comparing you to cal actions, unless I need to however. Your first statement feels guinine (I can't spell, lol) however I don't feel like Ness first rule applies in this situation. He went straight for the lynch without giving them a chance to say something on the thread and says he just wanted to kill someone. I felt like he could have waited a little bit longer before casting the vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't type ._.

At work but I intend to get a po st out before day end. Just by glancing at this page Evan replaced Cal?

Tf is the 'Ness first' rule?

Anyways that wasn't much to catch up on.

First of all Evan doesn't change the townread I had on cal. Like the mindmeld I am having with him aside from just writing Bianca off as townie which is cautionless. And to address that concern with my wanting scumreads, if we don't ask for them we are going to have less alignment tells that, in a game with a lot of inexperienced players, is necessary. A lot of times when people are new to being red they try to slide by and townreads, -especially- nullreads, are used as filler to appear actively making a contribution. That is why at least you or Vanessa need to hold Bianca to having reads day 2. It will be interesting moving forward how people who were aligned against cal treat you because you are more experienced and not as vulnerable a target as cal.

And Antonio are you talking about cal here? Because iirc you contributed to the kate lynch. Looking back on why you wanted that over cal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree we should too but going straight for the inactives without giving them a chance to respond doesn't feel right.

...and yet you voted kate even though you said this but were also saying you suspected cal and punchy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congratulations cal...you passed my reaction test apl this was an elaborate reaction test you proven me that your town i never did sus you. your reward is my townread on you. Also i claim townie

Man this post is still jarring af to me

Yeah I see where you have some suspicion ? kate here and there Antonio but I can't find the post where you justify kate over your other suspects.

Tf is the 'Ness first' rule?

Anyways that wasn't much to catch up on.

First of all Evan doesn't change the townread I had on cal. Like the mindmeld I am having with him aside from just writing Bianca off as townie which is cautionless. And to address that concern with my wanting scumreads, if we don't ask for them we are going to have less alignment tells that, in a game with a lot of inexperienced players, is necessary. A lot of times when people are new to being red they try to slide by and townreads, -especially- nullreads, are used as filler to appear actively making a contribution. That is why at least you or Vanessa need to hold Bianca to having reads day 2. It will be interesting moving forward how people who were aligned against cal treat you because you are more experienced and not as vulnerable a target as cal.

And Antonio are you talking about cal here? Because iirc you contributed to the kate lynch. Looking back on why you wanted that over cal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...and yet you voted kate even though you said this but were also saying you suspected cal and punchy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man this post is still jarring af to me
I believe by the time of the post, everyone has at least posted once. I had no problem going for inactives (if I didn't have someone to vote for like Kate) but the way cal went straight for the inactives just because he wanted to kill someone came off weird and quickminded to me.

Kate was a different case as I was hoping she would post more since she said summer was over. Her posts also didn't contribute much to the game and it felt like she was holding back.

Also looking back at Vanessa, at least she suspected kate for the inactivity rather than parking a vote on her like Antonio and Ghost. But it still leaves a bad taste that she didn't suspect Locket for the same thing. If Locket flips scum look back on Vanessa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kate was a different case as I was hoping she would post more since she said summer was over. Her posts also didn't contribute much to the game and it felt like she was holding back.

And Locket wasn't?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Bianca wasn't, for that matter?

Back