• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Gregriii is passing off to you the opportunity to adopt Phoebe. I will just VM him to make sure. In the mean time, I will add your FC and send you a VM.
I understand! Thank you! X3
It's not necessary, I'm doing it xd
You are TOTALLY AWESOME. Thank you, I am sending you digital hugs~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much again! XD

Thank you so much again! XD
You are most welcome, and thank you for giving me those awesome zap suit pieces and Streetpass items (a heart balloon and bubble wand specifically chosen for matching the zap suit color).

For everyone else reading this topic: I may be done for today. Phoebe has been adopted, and I will update this topic again with a new move-in and 'in boxes' villager when I am up for more cycling.

Updates:

Barold the lazy bear cub has moved in.

Willow the snooty sheep is 'in boxes.'

150px-Willow_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

Last edited:
Updates:

Willow has been adopted.

Rocket the uchi gorilla has moved in.

Bettina the normal mouse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Bettina_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want this cast member of Ratatouille?

Updates:

Tipper the snooty cow has moved in.

Limberg the cranky mouse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Limberg_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Never seen anyone want this guy, but hey, everyone gets a shot.

Ohh, could I have Limberg? :)

Omg I misspelled his name. He'd actually be a surprise gift for my brother, so if I can have him I'll give you his FC and pick him up with his game.

Last edited:
Ohh, could I have Limburg? :)
Sure. I'll add your FC, and send you a VM. I am sure Limberg is sweet, rather than the psychotic the comic portrayed him as.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I misspelled his name. He'd actually be a surprise gift for my brother, so if I can have him I'll give you his FC and pick him up with his game.
Sure.

Sure. I'll add your FC, and send you a VM. I am sure Limberg is sweet, rather than the psychotic the comic portrayed him as.
I bet he's super sweet. My brother is actually crazy about crankies, so I know he'd love him. Oh, in case you didn't see my edited post, I'm picking him up with my brother's game, so it's not the FC under my avatar! The FC is 3566-1807-4915. Thank you!

I bet he's super sweet. My brother is actually crazy about crankies, so I know he'd love him. Oh, in case you didn't see my edited post, I'm picking him up with my brother's game, so it's not the FC under my avatar! The FC is 3566-1807-4915. Thank you!
Interestingly, seems I already have your brother's FC on my list, so I am opening the gates to Koriko in one minute (or less). If you do not see the gates by one minute, please let me know and I will re-open.

Interestingly, seems I already have your brother's FC on my list, so I am opening the gates to Koriko in one minute (or less). If you do not see the gates by one minute, please let me know and I will re-open.
Ahaha, really? Maybe I've adopted someone from you with his game before.. Your town is not showing up though, and when I added your FC it also didn't automatically confirm as friends, which I think should have happened if you still had him on your list?

Ahaha, really? Maybe I've adopted someone from you with his game before.. Your town is not showing up though, and when I added your FC it also didn't automatically confirm as friends, which I think should have happened if you still had him on your list?
Odd. Let me re-check right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm, my 3DS was playing tricks on me. Added the FC for sure this time. Opening the gates to Koriko.

Hm, my 3DS was playing tricks on me. Added the FC for sure this time. Opening the gates to Koriko.
Thank you! On my way. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again, thank you very much! My brother recently lost one of his favorite villagers, Tammy, and he hadn't even fully recovered from the loss of his all time favorite, Rizzo the cranky mouse. So I'm sure he'll absolutely adore Limberg!

Edit: Oh, and I just read that comic.. Don't think I'm going to be showing my brother that. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back