• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Limberg has been adopted.

Apollo the cranky eagle has moved in.

Boone the jock gorilla is 'in boxes.'

95px-Boone_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! On my way. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again, thank you very much! My brother recently lost one of his favorite villagers, Tammy, and he hadn't even fully recovered from the loss of his all time favorite, Rizzo the cranky mouse. So I'm sure he'll absolutely adore Limberg!

Edit: Oh, and I just read that comic.. Don't think I'm going to be showing my brother that. :p
Aww, I hope you brother likes Limberg, and definitely a good idea not to show the comic.

And you are most welcome.

When I read eagle,I was like is it sterling or amelia but then no...feels like no cycler has sterling or amelia xD

When I read eagle,I was like is it sterling or amelia but then no...feels like no cycler has sterling or amelia xD
I think Amelia is cool, and she is one of the permanent residents of my main town. I will have her available for a long time if she shows up in my town, so that she is certain to get a good home, and I will send you a VM in that case (for Sterling, too).

A lot of love for Apollo. Glad I got him out of the campsite.

Anyways, final bump for Boone. I will continue with cycling soon.

Thanks!!The reason y i want them is cause of my theme they are both eagles and belong to ravenclaw :3

Thanks!!The reason y i want them is cause of my theme they are both eagles and belong to ravenclaw :3
Ah, an eagle town just like another person who posted here earlier. I love the design for the eagles, especially Amelia, Avery (looks like an Aztec in black, gray, and brownish red attire, and those blue eye lids, man), Pierce (makes me think of a pigeon, only more, mm... regal? and pleasant with a blue color palette), Keaton (so well-designed, and rightly popular on Reddit), and Celia (feminine, but not too much, and nice color palette).

It is tempting to start another town and name it 'garden party' (as reference to Katherine Mansfield's 'The Garden Party,' a story full of bird-imagery), but unfortunately that is three letters too long.

Anyways, enough rambling from me.

Wow that was some nice stuff you said right there!I actually have a wolf-eagle town.All wolfs and 2 eagles which means more of a wolf town but still.Sterling and Amelia fit my them the most

Dang it, Zule. I got my sister's stupid street pass plot. Ugggghghg You can take my name out or whatever for Beardo. Its not even a good villagers oh my gosh i am sooo mad.

Dang it, Zule. I got my sister's stupid street pass plot. Ugggghghg You can take my name out or whatever for Beardo. Its not even a good villagers oh my gosh i am sooo mad.
Oh, I know that feeling. I hope you are able to move out the unwanted neighbor soon, and can get Beardo despite the setback here.

Updates:

Mitzi the normal cat has moved in.

Beardo the smug bear is 'in boxes.'

I will be holding him for Porkypinetree.

I am ready to get him. I have a plot open, too. I'll add you.
Sorry for the delay. Opening the gate to Koriko in one minute (or less). If you do not see the gate by then, please let me know and I will re-open. I will keep the gate open for you, so take your time. And if I miss you, no worries; I will hold onto Beardo for you.

Updates:

Beardo has been adopted. Probably the first time a villager was adopted at my cycling town while I was away, but it worked out, and I found gifts left behind for me (thanks!).

Pancetti the snooty pig has moved in.

Barold the lazy bear cub is 'in boxes.'

Nisshi.png

Another unlikely adoption, but last time I offered there was someone interested in him. Hopefully, such a person will be online at the same time as me, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back