• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Barold has been adopted.

Clyde the lazy horse has moved in. (Since Clyde recently left my town, this one might have been retrieved from the 'void,' so I cannot vouch for 'originality.')

Pancetti the snooty pig is 'in boxes.'

110px-Pancetti.jpg

Anyone want her?

Last edited:
Updates:

Butch the cranky dog is 'in boxes.'

100px-Butch_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Soki has been lurking for him. I will hold Butch for her for one hour, but anyone is free to ask for Butch just in case I cannot contact her.

I know you don't take reservations so I'm just gonna say this: I'm lurking for Apollo :3

Hopefully he goes in boxes ;w;

I know you don't take reservations so I'm just gonna say this: I'm lurking for Apollo :3

Hopefully he goes in boxes ;w;
You have quite a bit of competition, but I will VM all lurkers several minutes before Apollo is 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Tutu the peppy bear has moved in. I have never seen this villager before, so including the picture here, too:

95px-Tutu.jpg

Rocket the uchi gorilla is 'in boxes.'

Rocket_No_4_ACNL.jpg

Anyone want her?

Since I have room in my town, I'm going to be lurking for Bunnie <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, Tutu is super cute - she's a sweetheart. :3

Updates:

Tucker the lazy elephant has moved in.

Apollo the cranky eagle is 'in boxes.'

95px-Apollo_NewLeaf_Official.png

One of the more popular villagers I have offered so far. I have sent a VM to the people lurking for Apollo, but he is free to whoever is quickest to ask and has room.

Last edited:
NOOOO ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apollo isn't even one of their dreamies, what the heck. ugh.

NOOOO ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rules don't say anything about it having to be a dreamie. Besides, that person obviously likes Eagle villagers. Sorry about your luck, though, you'll get him!

NOOOO ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey that's not fair, I know I don't post every villager I want in my signature. It doesn't mean I won't love Apollo.

Thank you Zulehan!

Thank you Zulehan!
You're most welcome.

Updates:

Added clarification to my no reservation policy in large bold font near the top of the opening post.

Apollo has been adopted.

Hazel the uchi squirrel has moved in.

Tipper the snooty cow is 'in boxes.'

150px-Tipper_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Cocaine was lurking for her, and I will give that member one hour to get Tipper before letting anyone else take her. Anyone else can ask for Tipper now, and I will VM them if Cocaine does not come on within an hour.

Last edited:
heavy breathing ahhh thanks for giving me an hour!!!! ;u; im trying to kick someone out as i type this hueheh sweats a river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back