• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no longer lurking for Blaire or Melba!
Thanks for informing me.

Updates:

Iggly is being held by Invadesquee for eventual adoption by MayorNellie.

Alfonso the lazy alligator has moved in.

I have a 'tier 1' villager moving out, so I will be starting a sale topic. After the sale is wrapped up, I will have a new villager 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Axel the jock elephant has moved in.

Once again, I have a 'tier 1' villager moving out, so I will be starting a sale topic. After the sale is wrapped up, I will have a new villager 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Bangle the peppy tiger has moved in.

Wolfgang the cranky wolf is 'in boxes.'

95px--Wolfgang_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Three people had been lurking for Wolfgang for awhile, and I will give any one of them an hour to claim him. If you did not mention lurking for Wolflgang, feel free to ask for him now, and I will VM you in an hour if I do not hear back from any of the lurkers by then.

Pure stroke of luck, I clicked on the Villager Trading Plaza just as you posted that, haha

Thank you c: I'll be right over

Updates:

Wolfgang has been adopted.

Claudia the snooty tiger has moved in.

Another 'tier 1' villager has moved in from the campsite, so another sale topic may be started soon.

Axel the jock elephant is 'in boxes.'

95px-Axel_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want him?

Hi! I am not Looking for Roald anymore, just got him, but still looking for Hamlet.

Marina and Stitches are other dreamies, but no, this would be to much, so it will be only Hamlet!
Thank you! :)

Hi! I am not Looking for Roald anymore, just got him, but still looking for Hamlet.=
Thanks for letting me know, and I will keep an eye on Hamlet.

Updates:

Tammy the uchi bear cub is 'in boxes.'

Anessa.png

Anyone want her?

Last edited:
Updates:

Rowan the jock tiger has moved in. (Oh, my, that makes for the third tiger to move in so far.)

Alfonso the lazy alligator is 'in boxes.'

95px-Alfonso_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want him?

Lurking for Leonardo. Also, I had Rowan once, but he moved out without telling me, which I didn't know villagers could do.

Lurking for any of my dreamies! (I see you are getting a lot of tigers right now. Don't know how long ago you had Bianca, but I hope she is next!)

Updates:

Wart Jr. the cranky frog has moved in.

Gigi the snooty frog is 'in boxes.'

150px-Gigi_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Seems the only guys who want to move out right now are the ones you do not want.

Anyone want Gigi?

Updates:

Marcel the lazy dog has moved in.

Winnie the peppy horse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Winnie_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Sending VMs to the two people who asked for Winnie. They will have one hour to claim this villager. If I do not hear back from either of them by then, Winnie may go to anyone who asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back