• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I feel bad that Eugene aint getting a home, but time to move on.

Updates:

No move-in listed means there was a 'tier 1,' for which a sale topic will be started.

Quillson the smug duck is 'in boxes.'

Takkun.jpg

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Pompom the peppy duck has moved in.

Agnes the uchi pig is 'in boxes.'

100px-Agnes.jpg

I will give one hour to DrkzCrimson, the person who lurked for Agnes, to claim her, after which I will contact the first person who asked for her in the meantime. In other words, feel free to ask for Agnes even though I am holding her, and I will contact you in an hour if I do not hear back from DrkzCrimson by then.

Updates:

Agnes has been adopted.

Chadder the smug mouse has moved in.

Another 'tier 1' moved in, so whenever he moves out I will start a sale topic rather than listing someone as 'in boxes.'

Zucker the lazy octopus is 'in boxes.'

Zucker.png

I had four people lurking for Zucker, all of which received a VM shortly before I submitted this update. I will give the lurkers one hour before letting anyone else claim him. Feel free to ask for Zucker now even if you did not mention lurking. The first one to do so will receive a VM from me if I do not hear back from any of the lurkers in one hour.

No longer lurking for Fang - just got him off another user!
Thanks for letting me know.

Updates:

Tammy the uchi bear cub has moved in.

Iggly the jock penguin is 'in boxes.'

150px-Iggly_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

MayorNellie mentioned lurking for Iggly, so I will hold him for an hour.

However, when asking for Iggly yesterday, MayorNellie mentioned that she has ten villagers, and that the one who is moving does not leave until the 14th. I assume that means she would rather not time travel the moving villager out of her town. If so, maybe another member here would be interested in holding on to Iggly for her? I will contact Iggly to find out the situation in her town right now.

In the mean time, anyone else may ask for Iggly, and if I do not hear back from MayorNellie by the hour I will VM the first person who asked.

(Edit: http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=57841&u2=53222 Apparently MayorNellie is not averse to time traveling, but cannot do so because someone 'bought' the villager who is moving out, and she has not heard back from the buyer yet. MayorNellie told that two hours ago to another person who offered her Iggly, so maybe the situation has changed.)

Last edited:
If you get tired of holding him, and no one wants to adopt him, I can always take him into my cycling town so MayorNellie may get a second chance in adopting him...if she doesn't get Iggly from the other user

If you get tired of holding him, and no one wants to adopt him, I can always take him into my cycling town so MayorNellie may get a second chance in adopting him...if she doesn't get Iggly from the other user
That would actually be really helpful if you did that! :) The buyer for one of my villagers hasn't been online all day, and the other person with Iggly also isn't online.

Winnie the peppy horse!

Winnie the peppy horse! Oh my gosh my number one dreamie. I'd love to have her. She's part of my permanent dream town. :)

Awesome, and thanks. I will send you a VM.

Winnie the peppy horse! Oh my gosh my number one dreamie. I'd love to have her. She's part of my permanent dream town. :)
Cool. Good to know someone wants Winnie. I will certainly send you a VM when she is 'in boxes.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back