• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this. Thank you Bird, I appreciate it and so does my boy. :)

Thank you also Zulehan!

Last edited:
Heh well I do time travel, but I can always find him in my other town. Plus, I'll let Lav take him. It is unfair of to claim almost all of the eagle villagers.
Yeah, I was wondering if you would be willing to time travel; I know some people have an aversion to it, though, and assumed that might be the case for you, too. I think the eagle villagers in general deserve a lot more love, so can never have too much interest for them in my cycling topic, even by one person.

Yeah, I was wondering if you would be willing to time travel; I know some people have an aversion to it, though, and assumed that might be the case for you, too. I think the eagle villagers in general deserve a lot more love, so can never have too much interest for them in my cycling topic, even by one person.

Actually all villagers need love. I travel because I usually impatient to wait for the next day. c:

Also Lav, you are welcome. c:

Actually all villagers need love.
I mean the eagles are often overlooked.

Updates:

Frank has been adopted.

Diva was accidentally kicked into the void. (Fortunately, nobody mentioned lurking for her.)

Sydney the normal koala has moved in.

Wolfgang the cranky wolf has moved in.

Eugene the smug koala is 'in boxes.'

150px-Eugene.jpg

PrincessBella has been lurking for Eugene, and I will give her an hour to claim him. However, anyone else is free to ask for Eugene. After an hour, I will VM the first one to do so if I do not hear back from PrincessBella by then.

I was looking for Hamlet first, is there any way you could wait for me if he ever comes in boxes? Same for Roald, i beg you :)
And i am looking around and checking, just saying this if i get to miss it a few minutes. Please!

I recommend mentioning their names in your post. Every time a villager is 'in boxes,' I search mentions of his/her name in this topic to determine who to VM.

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm lurking for Blaire or Melba!

I was looking for Hamlet first, is there any way you could wait for me if he ever comes in boxes? Same for Roald, i beg you :)
And i am looking around and checking, just saying this if i get to miss it a few minutes. Please!
As per my opening post and previous reply, I do not reserve, sorry. You will get a VM when the villagers you want are 'in boxes,' but those villagers will go to whoever asks first (and has space), regardless of whether they mentioned lurking or not.

I see, i hoped because of what you said about Eugene >.< it would be really of help, but if not don't worry, and thanks for doing this kind of stuff, i know is not easy.

I see, i hoped because of what you said about Eugene >.< it would be really of help, but if not don't worry, and thanks for doing this kind of stuff, i know is not easy.
Yes, I sometimes hold a villager, but that is decided at the moment the villager is 'in boxes,' rather than beforehand as an agreement with the lurker. In other words, it should never be counted on, and should not be cited as a reason I should hold onto a villager. That said, thank you for the words of understanding. There certainly is a lot of expectation directed at cyclers by the followers of their cycling topics.

Last edited:
I totally understand, so don't worry, if they get on boxes and i am not on, and you wait a bit for me it will be appreciated, not asking to keep it for like a day, maybe even just half hour, you decide, because i am really, really looking to have these villagers.

Thanks! :)

I totally understand, so don't worry, if they get on boxes and i am not on, and you wait a bit for me it will be appreciated, not asking to keep it for like a day, maybe even just half hour, you decide, because i am really, really looking to have these villagers.

Thanks! :)
Ah, I understand. Although I do not reserve, I tend to keep a villager for about an hour or even several hours. I sometimes continue cycling right away, but that tends to happen when nobody has mentioned lurking for the villager, and there are no recent mentions of the villager anywhere in the Villager Trading Plaza.

Last edited:
Quite surprised no one asked for Eugene yet. He's just so cool ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT something is wrong with this sentence

- - - Post Merge - - -

'surprised that no one has asked for Eugene yet'...?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back