• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

kpop groups suggestions?

Marridia

secretly a goose
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2836-1477-5593
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I wanna get more into kpop, but I dont know a lot of groups. the ones I'm aware of is BTS, Red Velvet, Twice, EXO, Shinee, and BlackPink. anyone have any suggestions?

If you like EXO, you might like BIGBANG! I love EXO and BIGBANG both... BIGBANG used to be very popular back in the day...

If you like BTS, you might really like NCT! My favorite unit of NCT is NCT Dream, however a lot of people love NCT 127, or they listen to all of the units. I also really recommend SuperM. A lot of BTS stans like NCT and SuperM as well. And Stray Kids, too!

If you like Red Velvet, I think you might like Everglow or f(x). I really like listening to f(x) a lot!

Solo artists wise, I loveee BoA. She's so lovely and has a wonderful voice...

OH! Another suggestion, I LOOOOVE SuperJunior. If you like SHINee, you might like SuperJunior as well.

These are just some suggestions based off what you said you're aware of ^^ Hope this helps!

NCT (all units)
one of my friends got me into them, and i think their music is really good because of the different genres their songs are. The units have pretty different members (besides mark) so they all have a different sound.

edit: ATEEZ!
their songs are more hype and are also amazing, they had a theme more toward their older songs but they were usually all pretty different in sounds.

Last edited:
got7!!!! they are my ult group<3. nct (all units) are also very good as above said ^^. i also really like pentagon, ateez, astro (SUPER underrated!!!). i cant think of more but most groups i listen to are just casually. krnb (korean r&b) artists are also v good too!! i love dean, crush, loco, hoody, colde/offonoff, zico, and theres so many more but those are just my faves!!

I suggest LOONA! They have an amazing storyline and you can individually learn each member through the solos and group units they have. All twelve girls have different sounds within their solos, and the three units are completely different from each other.

I suggest Day6!
And like xii said, there are so many great kr&b artists and i really reccommend dean and offonoff if you're into r&b ^^

(G)-Idle, 2NE1 & ITZY are my all babies! 2NE1 disbanded a couple years ago sadly, but their music is power! ITZY got this amazing "love yourself" concept, while (G)-Idle's music is just... art.

Girl's Generation is great and classic, I also really like LOONA, MAMAMOO, 2NE1, f(x), CL, Orange Caramel and SEVENTEEN. There is so much good k-pop out there though. If you have spotify, I suggest checking out a k-pop radio station because that's how I found a lot of k-pop, I just listened to a station based on Twice. Though, I'd definitely say that they're still my favorite k-pop group.

NCT just had a comeback if you wanna check them out :) my favourite subunit is WayV, the chinese unit ♡

anyway, NCT RESONANCE Pt.1 is their new album if you wanna check it out. I’m sure you’ll find some bops on there!

here’s an oldie but goldie:

Back