• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

Cool ^^
I'm sometimes an organization freak @ .@ and when I saw your shop said FULL I thought maybe I had missed the owls, and the scrolling made me anxious xD
Not that it's really a lot of scrolling atm, but I thought it might eventually get cluttered so thought I'd bring it up just in case :3
Spoilers seem to shrink space quite a lot lol.

Ahaha that's fine xD I think that this layout is going to help so that when the owls are released everyone will be able to find them more easily~ The first owl is almost finished and I'm planning to make some more tonight!! I'll post an update for when they are almost finished and then another update for when the batch is about to be released

Ahaha that's fine xD I think that this layout is going to help so that when the owls are released everyone will be able to find them more easily~ The first owl is almost finished and I'm planning to make some more tonight!! I'll post an update for when they are almost finished and then another update for when the batch is about to be released

Awesome! :D

hmm can i wait in line for D if she hasn't been paid for yet?

Yeah that's fine c: It's been over 4 days since they placed their reservation, so I can switch the reserve to you now

ah thanks
bye bye btb (。•́︿•̀。)
lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent the btb! c:

Last edited:
ah thanks
bye bye btb (。•́︿•̀。)
lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent the btb! c:
Thanks for sending payment ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜

I have to go out but when I get back later I'll send you the adopt!

Last edited:
Owl Update ⸜₍๑?⌔?๑ ₎⸝

The owl batch will be posted sometime tomorrow!! (July 6)

Last edited:
I am so ready to adopt an owl....I would probably want them all....but I do not want to be greedy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love your jumping for joy art.

Hahaha thank you! Exactly my emotion right now :33

You're 8 minutes late sister.

giphy.gif

jk take your time

Back