Enchanted Bloom
Red Balloon
Pink Star Fragment
Tasty Cake
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Sheep Plush
Tasty Cake
I feel like this is maybe a thread already but I'm curious how big tbt is into live music. personally it's been a big year for me for concerts somehow, but the most recent one I went to was Declan McKenna about a month ago!

I went to the Jonas Brothers concert a couple years ago with a friend. It was a great time and would definitely go again ❤️

Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

He's 90 years old. His group did most of the songs with him chiming in occasionally, but I could appreciate him just being up there at that age.

Last concert I went to was Ghost, last year :)
NO JOKE?!?! Hubs and my oldest stepson got to see them a few years ago! Omg, I JUST put 2 & 2 together with your user name. (LUV that song and vid btw!!!) lol I feel soooooo dumb now!

To answer the OP question, one of my managers was going to a concert with his wife and parents and I was super jealous and we had talked about it for months and then his wife decides she did not want to go and they offered me her ticket. So last fall, I got to go see Alice In Chains (rip Layne) and Guns n Roses!!!!! My fav song of ALL time is November Rain, and not only did they play it, but he played the piano. It was glorious.

IMG_4511.jpeg

i went to an iu concert earlier this month! she was absolutely incredible and i'm so happy that i got to see her live after being a fan for a while

I don’t go to concerts at all. Like what’s the point unless you want your hearing aids sooner.

it was girl in red with @-Lumi-! I hadn't really listened to her music much beforehand but it was so much fun!! I think next I'm seeing charli xcx and troye sivan in october

If online counts, I watched Isekaijoucho's ANIMA III and KAMITSUBAKI FES '24 THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL earlier this month!! I actually got up at 5 am to watch ANIMA III live but watched the FES recording later. Otherwise, in-person I went to MIKU EXPO Detroit in May!

i went to see iu for her first US tour with @duckvely at the beginning of the month! we got super lucky with getting tickets like a week before the concert (bc scalpers and ticketmaster hiked those prices wayyy up) but thankfully when they released more, we caught them when they were still pretty low! we had pretty close seats and the tickets went up by like $800 shortly after we got ours

I also went to see IU but in July. my MIL was able to get me and my sister suite tickets through her job. sadly the suite tickets didn’t come with the free gift from IU’s mom 🥲 but our door attendant was able to get one gift and we just shared the contents of it so that was cool.

I went to see 5SOS in 2022. Since then I haven’t been to another concert (yet) but I did go to Eurovision the following year if that counts 😂

Back