• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

last person to post wins

If $post_id=11004 then
thread.self == close

Last edited:
I've always thought Rosie was really ugly. Look at that tuft of hair and the over-saturation of colors, ugh

Metroid: Other M was good. To hell w/ the naysayers!

I also think Rosie's cute! I put her in the blue stripe shirt on PC and it looks super cute bc it matches her blue and white striped tail

Last edited:
Sorry my Rosie lovers, that was a serious over-exaggeration. It was meant to tie in with the "start controversy and get the thread locked so you win" joke. I actually don't really mind her.

banana2.gif

I've been on a short hiatus from this thread. Now that I'm back I don't think you guys will be able to beat me.

I wonder, if I posted a significant amount of text in font size 999, that the mysql table cell couldn't hold any more data perhaps it would close the thread making me the last poster?
Probably not worth risking a ban for xD

Last edited:
I wonder, if I posted a significant amount of text in font size 999, that the mysql table cell couldn't hold any more data perhaps it would close the thread making me the last poster?
Probably not worth risking a ban for xD

Back