• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

last person to post wins

This game is dead, guys. I kept telling the devs that if they kept up with the horrible balancing, no one would want to watch it anymore. Well they didn't listen and now no one is watching. There goes my prize money.

<script>
window.location.href=('https://belltreeforums.com');
</script>

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your dang lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down

(btw for anyone who doesn't know this is a quote from portal 2)

Last edited:
Now that I think of it, a lot of people were tired of the Comic Sans meta, but honestly it was at least better than this. :lemon:

Villagers, y u no request pwps

Why. Why do we have a lemon emote? What is this, the early 2000's still? Why is he so happy? Is he hiding something? What is he plotting? Every time we use the lemon, does something bad happen? Is he spying on us?
WHAT IS HE???

Why. Why do we have a lemon emote? What is this, the early 2000's still? Why is he so happy? Is he hiding something? What is he plotting? Every time we use the lemon, does something bad happen? Is he spying on us?
WHAT IS HE???

:lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon:

k im too lazy to do anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND DONT ASSUME HER GENDER! :MAD:

Forever a loan

Back