• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Least popular dreamie?

My least popular one is Daisy, she even is in Tier 5 I think. But she was one of my starters and she's so adorable that I became way too attached to her and never even thought about letting her go *^*

Mine is probably Agnes. I've always loved her because she was the first villager to move into my first town that wasn't one of the starting five.
I also love her room for some reason; it just looks so roomy and nice. c: Sometimes I feel that she's underrated.

I want Drift the most for a jock (although I do like a couple of the other jocks heh) because he's my birthday buddy and he's pretty cute

Axel is my least popular villager. But he lived in my town in the GameCube game, and when I got him as a starter, I just couldn't let him go.

I want Drift the most for a jock (although I do like a couple of the other jocks heh) because he's my birthday buddy and he's pretty cute
-high fives Drift lover- hecka p.s. your birthday is eight days after mine xox

I suppose Gruff is less popular than Drift...

I'd probably have to say that Rocket is my least popular villager..

She moved into my town as a random move-in while I cycling to try and find Sydney & Bangle.. But the longer she was in my town, the more we clicked, and she's now my favourite Uchi :)

I don't really have nostalgia dreamies but i guess my not high demand villagers are Tammy and Willow (she's starting to rank now but back then not much.)

But villagers that used to be dreamies were margie the elephant ^~^ I had her in WW when i started playing i LOVED her she was my favorite villager along with bones, both of them are my nostalgia dreamies if i had more room i'd get them again but since we only have so muvh space ;;

Clay and Henry! I used to have a hamster when I was kid..so I thought I want one in AC. And then I saw Clay. Love from first sight! He is adorable and I hope he will never move out!

I also wanted another frog, so Lily doesn't feel lonely and Henry caught my attention, but them he placed his house not there I planned.. But I love him already! He is great!

Melba's my favorite non top tier dreamie. she's like the best koala ever and she's like the most adorable villager ever. she was the only villager so far who i had gone through the 16 villager cycle for and she was worth it.

don't find many people who have her as a dreamie, but she's so great. more ppl need to appreciate her awesomeness :|

Melba's my favorite non top tier dreamie. she's like the best koala ever and she's like the most adorable villager ever. she was the only villager so far who i had gone through the 16 villager cycle for and she was worth it.

don't find many people who have her as a dreamie, but she's so great. more ppl need to appreciate her awesomeness :|

For real! Koalas in general don't get as much fan love as they deserve, imo.

For real! Koalas in general don't get as much fan love as they deserve, imo.

ikr? i guess it's maybe because there's only a few good koalas like Melba, Alice, and maybe Yuka.
some ppl like Eugene tho but i don't lol.

but yeah, it took me like a month to find someone around who would give Melba to me especially since like most people insta-void the Koala villagers from what i've seen x_x

they really do need much more love than they get :(

I've seen quite a few people who like Melba and Eugene, but it's true that koalas aren't much loved.
The least loved are probably the kangaroos, hippos and elephants.

tammy is my least widely desired i know so many people who think shes ugly and i Do not understand. shes adorable and i love her

I am so happy to see the Melba love! I adore her! She is adorable. <3
She was my second campsite move in in my first town.

Back