• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let's Take a Look Back in Time

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
I don't know how many of you were there, but it will soon be three years since they first announced Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I remember watching what little footage and letting my imagination go wild!
The original footage of the game had some big differences, so I just wanted to share how far they've come!

Also, look at their original game lineup for the release of the Nintendo 3DS.
They were teasing us so bad.

Slightly amazing? Try freaking amazing.

I could have been playing the game all this time. Now it's finally coming out around the time I'm probably going to have a job. I: Now I won't be able to play as much as I'd like to.

You'll still find that time to play a little while a day, no doubt, and you'll still have fun managing your town whenever you can :)

I remember watching that trailer! It actually gives me a few minor memories.
The trees have changed three times, and it took a while to get used to the new ones. I was used to the trees back in 2011. I have also noticed that the villager's houses look altered, as well.

I noticed that about the villager houses too, JezDayy. I like the new houses better than the ones in that video. As for the trees, I'm glad that they changed them back. I didn't really fancy the new style too much.

Wow, we've really come a long way since that video. I think this is the longest amount of time that I've waited for a video game, haha. But I'm glad that they took time to fix it for us. Now that we have a Summer release date, I'm so excited! I'll be able to play every day if I want to, no school or anything else to worry about.

I like this thread
almost nostalgic :D *3 years of waiting*

Animal-Crossing-Map.jpg

september28amazonfrance.png

http://mariopartylegacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/3dsfuturereleases.jpg

I couldn't stand those old trees, they looked so flat and paper-like. The day I saw they were changed I was so happy.

Now I'm glad the game hasn't come out yet. I might of even been bored with it by now! We have all new great features and even better we got new trees!

It been sooooo long! I can't believe they pushed it back to JUNE! JUNE! but I guess you need to wait for greatness.

I really miss those old, more-realistic tree designs. I like the realistic looking ocean water too. They already had the big beaches and bushes and camera angles in 2010, I wonder what took so long.

i's be worried one of the piles of leaves on those wacky trees would fall and bury me. Lol.

I've already made a thread about this but it's die w/e

I love the concept art for New leaf. I am SO EXCITED to get my own town layout :D

The concept art looks a lot more circular. I would love to see a huge list of all the possible towns, but I guess the odds of getting exactly what you want is next to impossible. But isn't that the beauty of it?

Back