• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying LF A handful of orderable items + Drink Machine

FantasticHaxorus

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0797-7294-1402
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Pavé
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hey. I'm looking for a handful of items for an arcade-themed room in my house. Most of these can be ordered from the catalog no problem, but the Drink Machine is only available from Huck or Buzz's RVs. I'm looking to pay in TBT for this as I'm pretty broke on in-game bells at the moment.
Items I'm looking for are;
-Arcade machine
-Pinball machine (higher priority than the others simply because I love pinball. Would like to get two if possible.)
-Billiard table
-Crane game
-Astro chair (two if possible)
-Capsule-toy machine
-Drink Machine (As aforementioned it's limited to some regular villager RV rather than being regular furniture like the others.)

Not really sure how much these would cost either separately or together, so I guess the person selling will specify the price. Thank you in advance!

i have a capsule toy machine!!!!!!!!
fc: 5086 7381 2473
and i can give you it to you for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a capsule toy machine!!!!!!!!
fc: 5086 7381 2473
and i can give you it to you for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Added you! My FC is 4528-2113-6215. Let me know when you're ready to go. I really appreciate it.

I can get you all of that except the drink machine.
Awesome. How many TBT are you looking for in exchange?

Back