Trading LF: Celeste, Andromedia Potion, historic Night Sky Sceneries, ... - S/T Sautéed Mushrooms, Butterfly Wand & much more!

Hi! So sorry for the late reply. Do you still have this one? If so, I'd still love to buy it. Thank you!
Hi Nougat, I’m sorry, I sold it already! Good luck on your search though!

hi!
i was wondering if you’d be able to do 250 tbt for the green jellyfish? if that’s not possible, i’ll come back once i have more tbt :>

hi!
i was wondering if you’d be able to do 250 tbt for the green jellyfish? if that’s not possible, i’ll come back once i have more tbt :>
hi! i went ahead and sent it over to you, don't worry about sending me any tbt!

Looking for Snow Bunny! Feel free to reach out to discuss possible trades.

I may be able to offer a spooky popcorn—how much TBT would you be looking to trade?

hi! i'm a little out of the loop with pricing for these - how much would you like for it? thank you!
I'm recently getting into collectible trading too--let me look at a few other threads to see what the going rate appears to be.

Unfortunately I have none to contribute on the Pumpkin Cupcake front since I need all mine for my lineup. But just wanted to swing by because the title caught my eye. I believe, though could be wrong, that until the return this year the Pumpkin Cupcakes were only from 2015. Other than maybe some raffle winner, probably wouldn't be any from 2022.

Best wishes for your search! They're cute little collectibles.

Unfortunately I have none to contribute on the Pumpkin Cupcake front since I need all mine for my lineup. But just wanted to swing by because the title caught my eye. I believe, though could be wrong, that until the return this year the Pumpkin Cupcakes were only from 2015. Other than maybe some raffle winner, probably wouldn't be any from 2022.

Best wishes for your search! They're cute little collectibles.
Thank you, that's good info! I wasn't sure if these had returned for Halloween during other years, so I'll adjust my title :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm recently getting into collectible trading too--let me look at a few other threads to see what the going rate appears to be.
hi again! i was just able to get one, and was only looking for one of these so won't be looking for a second one right now... thank you for looking into it though!

Last edited:
Back