• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Life in Spiders- #4

capnport

Creative Star
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6736-9060-9610
Today I handed in some stored bugs to Nat. Vic is moving out tomorrow, so I hoped Axel would be on by evening.
I found a pink cosmos and pocketed it.
Did some shopping, made myself look like a pirate captain. Redd sent me the painting I bought yesterday, so I donated it to the museum. Sent some letters.
After a while of hanging around being bored, I decided to make some bells with my gift of hacked fruit. An inventory full gave me 432,000 bells. **** yeah!
Later, I visited a dream town, before heading to the island.
Then I visited some more dreams- and *****ed about smurf accuracy on Discord- before getting a notification that Axel was online. I invited him to my town, and he got Vic to move to his town.
It was then 6:00 pm, so I went in for the Bug-Off award ceremony. I got first place, for a goliath beetle worth 119 points. In second was Rory, with a walking leaf worth 56 points, and in third was Bonbon, with a mantis worth 50 points.
Also, Cookie is now wearing my nonbinary flag shirt design.

Back