Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
--- <3 ---
all done with my tests for the day, I can actively start working on orders if anyone needs anything :)

Hello again! I made a new town so it's quite bare right now :)
Town name: Endor
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 30 cedar saplings, 37 Holly Shoots (these are what you wrote down in the list but if you have any more please let me know and I'll be glad to take them and add them to the list!)
Total price (TBT): 67

Hello again! I made a new town so it's quite bare right now :)
Town name: Endor
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 30 cedar saplings, 37 Holly Shoots (these are what you wrote down in the list but if you have any more please let me know and I'll be glad to take them and add them to the list!)
Total price (TBT): 67

hi again friend! that list is old! I have more :) 40 of each if youre interested :) pls let me know when youre available <3

hi again friend! that list is old! I have more :) 40 of each if youre interested :) pls let me know when youre available <3

oooh! okie I would like 30 cedar still and 40 hollies and I am available right now and for at least another hour if you are :)

fine with me! I forgot was this pick up or drop off again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Delivery only forgot sorry! going to make room right now lol
thank you so much!! I'm almost ready, just let me know when you are and when your town is open and ill be on my way <3 :)

thank you so much!! I'm almost ready, just let me know when you are and when your town is open and ill be on my way <3 :)

Okie, I actually have my supplies out in front of the station for me to just go and grab them but I blocked them off with a quick pattern so we can distinguish which is who's, so I'll open right now and just come in when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

please do not mind the many many holes and askew paths right now xD it's a work in progress and I'm just seeing what's working and what's not hehe

Okie, I actually have my supplies out in front of the station for me to just go and grab them but I blocked them off with a quick pattern so we can distinguish which is who's, so I'll open right now and just come in when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

please do not mind the many many holes and askew paths right now xD it's a work in progress and I'm just seeing what's working and what's not hehe

thank you again! :)

Town name:Logic
Friend code:eek:n the side
Items requested: Kiki and Lala socks (if you have them)
Total price (TBT): 2tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back