Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no worries. I also made you wait so I apologize for that as well. My gates are open :) Just let me know if for some reason they don't show up though.

Heeey, I'm back X)

Town name: Moriyo
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 20 clovers & if you have them,
4 frying pans and 3 more plant partitions
Total price (TBT): 36?

Heeey, I'm back X)

Town name: Moriyo
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 20 clovers & if you have them,
4 frying pans and 3 more plant partitions
Total price (TBT): 36?

Hi again!! :D I'm heading to bed but would you be available tomorrow evening? :)

Lol summon me. Sounds good, looking forward to tomorrow :)

hiii! finally off work. sorry, they kept me much later than normal. I'm gonna start working on your order now :) also I think the total is 34 tbt, not 36

Hey sorry for the lateness! I just got home from bein out. I'll start up my system and open my gate.

haii again! I have another order to request! <3

Town Name: Konoko

Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757 (You may have already added me, but to add it here just in case :3 )

Items Requested: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Lbik7FREJ0

Total Price (TBT): 17 tbt

note: for the perfect peaches, may I be able to have 2 baskets of 9 fruit, please and thank you ><

haii again! I have another order to request! <3

Town Name: Konoko

Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757 (You may have already added me, but to add it here just in case :3 )

Items Requested: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Lbik7FREJ0

Total Price (TBT): 17 tbt

note: for the perfect peaches, may I be able to have 2 baskets of 9 fruit, please and thank you ><
hi again! <3 I'm at work rn, but I can see what I already have available and what I need to order when I get home! when will you be online until?

hi again! <3 I'm at work rn, but I can see what I already have available and what I need to order when I get home! when will you be online until?

oh okay! That's understandable! I'm actually will be on for a few hours, making sure I'm not late on any reply's and stuff, so you don't really have to worry at all! :3

Hey, I was wondering if I could get white azaleas x30, holly x30, and all your sweet olive starts.

Last edited:
oh okay! That's understandable! I'm actually will be on for a few hours, making sure I'm not late on any reply's and stuff, so you don't really have to worry at all! :3

Hey, I was wondering if I could get white azaleas x30, holly x30, and all your sweet olive starts.

hi! Kirbyz, yes I can get that to you tomorrow or Thursday! <3
buniichu, I apologize, my 3DS is dead and it appears my cats bit a hole into my charger's cord. I'm going to get a new one ASAP, if I have to deliver your order tomorrow is that okay? im really sorry :(

hi! Kirbyz, yes I can get that to you tomorrow or Thursday! <3
buniichu, I apologize, my 3DS is dead and it appears my cats bit a hole into my charger's cord. I'm going to get a new one ASAP, if I have to deliver your order tomorrow is that okay? im really sorry :(

Perfect! Are you going to come online a certain time or anytime of day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back