Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, thanks, I'm on if you can trade, and I'll be around for a bit, so no rush. ^_^

I have to apologize, my internet cut out on me for almost all of last night. I should be here all day today though, so I apologize for that! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

---- REOPENED!! ---
:)

Alright, sounds good. I'm off work today and I'll be on most of today(cause I'ma be lazy and sit on by butt) ^-^

Hiya, can I please place an order?
Town name: ajay of Jammavil
Friend code: in sidebar
Items requested: I'm looking for 30 blue hydrangea Bush starts, 30 pink hydrangea bush starts and 20 pink and 20 white azelia starts.
Total price (TBT): 100 TBT

Thank you :)

Hey, can I make an addition to my order, or put in another if the item will take time to get? I'd like to get a Greenhouse Box and a Sweets Record Player.

Last edited:
Hey, can I make an addition to my order, or put in another if the item will take time to get? I'd like to get a Greenhouse Box and a Sweets Record Player.

I can go ahead and deliver the screen and oranges now and then I'll need to order the Greenhouse box and look for a sweets record player, cause I do have one of those, somewhere!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya, can I please place an order?
Town name: ajay of Jammavil
Friend code: in sidebar
Items requested: I'm looking for 30 blue hydrangea Bush starts, 30 pink hydrangea bush starts and 20 pink and 20 white azelia starts.
Total price (TBT): 100 TBT

Thank you :)

sure thing! when would you be available for delivery? ~

Awesome, ty! And I'll add you open my town gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

C'mon by!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pleasure doing business! ^_^

Awesome, ty! And I'll add you open my town gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

C'mon by!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pleasure doing business! ^_^

thanks! you can send the tbt later when I deliver the other 2 things. for the four items total it'll be 6 tbt :) I'll let you know when I have them!

I can go ahead and deliver the screen and oranges now and then I'll need to order the Greenhouse box and look for a sweets record player, cause I do have one of those, somewhere!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing! when would you be available for delivery? ~

I'm gmt time zone so from 6 - 11pm most evenings or free all weekend depending on when you're free. Thanks!

I'm gmt time zone so from 6 - 11pm most evenings or free all weekend depending on when you're free. Thanks!
I believe that means youre about 7 hours ahead of me, but I could be wrong xD im terrible with timezones. would you be available right now?

Town name: ghoulton
Friend code: sidrbar
Items requested: 15 blue hydrangea starts, 15 holly starts, 23 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 53

I don?t have a lot of space in front of my TS, I appologize in advance. I will pick up while you put down, lol.

Town name: ghoulton
Friend code: sidrbar
Items requested: 15 blue hydrangea starts, 15 holly starts, 23 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 53

I don’t have a lot of space in front of my TS, I appologize in advance. I will pick up while you put down, lol.
sure thing! :3 welcome back. when are you available? :)

I am available now and for about 2 hours c:

awesome! let me get this delivery for mayor_ajay done and then could I head your way? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you give me like 10 minutes I can be :) thank you!

great! thank you. I've added you. just let me know when your town is open please C:

awesome! let me get this delivery for mayor_ajay done and then could I head your way? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great! thank you. I've added you. just let me know when your town is open please C:

My town is open now! It's a mess so just dump where ever there is space. Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back