Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still not showing up! would you like to try coming to my town? its very messy but ill lay everything out by the train station
edit: never mind it showed up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll leave my gates open for you whenever you're ready to come by~

alrighty! Im about to deliver a sorta big order, then ill need to get them ordered for you but ill try to go as fast as I can :)

Last edited:
It's still not showing up! would you like to try coming to my town? its very messy but ill lay everything out by the train station
edit: never mind it showed up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alrighty! Im about to deliver a sorta big order, then ill need to get them ordered for you but ill try to go as fast as I can :)

Take your time!

oh! i don?t mean to be a bother, but it seems you gave me display stands (the regular white ones) rather than the wood display stands ;; would it be possible to do a swap?

oh! i don’t mean to be a bother, but it seems you gave me display stands (the regular white ones) rather than the wood display stands ;; would it be possible to do a swap?

oh my gosh! I'm sorry, and you are not a bother at all. I looked back at your order post and I think what happened was after seeing "tortoise specs", my eyes immediately went to the next line and just saw "display stand" and completely missed the word "wood" on the previous line. I'm really sorry! I'll be there in just a few minutes!

don’t worry at all! completely understandable!

random but btw I visited your DA just out of boredom and thought you might like the pics I took!! <3
tumblr_pt2k1gmkCU1y7b3cpo1_1280.png

Last edited:
Im available in 30 mins if youll be around then?

I'm actually probably gonna be asleep by then ): Do you know what time you'll be online tomorrow?

edit: If for some reason I haven't fallen asleep by then ill let you know and we can do the trade! :)

Last edited:
I'm actually probably gonna be asleep by then ): Do you know what time you'll be online tomorrow?

edit: If for some reason I haven't fallen asleep by then ill let you know and we can do the trade! :)

I am available in 5 mins :) are the clovers wrapped or no?
Im not available again until maybe 10:30pmEST friday, otherwise 11pmEST saturday

I am available in 5 mins :) are the clovers wrapped or no?
Im not available again until maybe 10:30pmEST friday, otherwise 11pmEST saturday

hey they're not wrapped! :) so sorry I had already fallen asleep, but I will be here at 10:30 pm EST tonight :) so we can do it then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back