Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Tbt mean?

so you see how on the left sidebar under my name and under your name, it says "Bells: 14" for you and "Bells: 600" for me? That's how many bell tree bells you have. so when you order something worth 6 tbt, you click the Bells: 600 under my username, put "6" in the amount, and click submit and it sends me the bells for the trade :)

What does Tbt mean?

TBT are the bells on here you get from posting and you can use them to trade.. shows up under your name as ?Bells? when you post. The more you post in forums or sell things to others, the more you earn. When you trade, you can transfer your bells to another member on here under the ?Currency? tab. I recommend browsing the general introductory pages of the forum for TBT explanations :)

Totally works for me! I'll friend request you and open my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My ign is Luke and the town is BLO City

hello! could i get 30 holly starts and 30 sweet olive starts please? 60 tbt total :) lmk whenever you're on. (friend code is on the sidebar and order will be for Ivy from Clover)

Last edited:
hello! could i get 30 holly starts and 30 sweet olive starts please? 60 tbt total :) lmk whenever you're on. (friend code is on the sidebar and order will be for Ivy from Clover)

sorry for the delay, had to plot reset and the villager was being really stubborn about it >:{ hopefully i can catch you tomorrow, I'll try to be online the whole day!
hey guys let me know when youre available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back