• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added your FC, will go ahead and open my gate. I should warn you, my town is messy rn because of a giveaway I'm hosting.

Update, gate is now open

Last edited:
Town name: London
Friend code: 1392-5552-5597
Items requested: 20 white azaleas (I’ll take more if you have them), 20 pink azaleas, 15 saplings, 10 cedar saplings
Total price (TBT): 65 tbt :)

Last edited:
Town name: virgo
Friend code: 4270-1681-6544
Items requested: 20 holly starts
Total price (TBT): 20tbt

Town name: Fates
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: i need a lot of black flowers so if you have i would love to order 30 of each black hybrid (lily,rose,cosmos and tulip) and also 20 blue violets and 20 purple tulips
Total price (TBT): 160 if you have all of them :D

Town name: Ghoulton
Items requested: 20 blue hudrangea starts, 10 cedar saplings, 60 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 90 tbt

Thank you very much ~

Last edited:
Town name: Arcana
Friend code: In Sidebar!
Items requested: 30 lucky clovers, please! And if you have any of these items I'm happy to add that to my order. ♥️
Total price (TBT): 30 TBT + any additional for items

I'm in EST and available most of today. Thank you!

Town name: Ghoulton
Items requested: 20 blue hudrangea starts, 10 cedar saplings, 60 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 90 tbt

Thank you very much ~
hi! your order is ready! please let me know when your available and ill come deliver!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name: Arcana
Friend code: In Sidebar!
Items requested: 30 lucky clovers, please! And if you have any of these items I'm happy to add that to my order. ♥️
Total price (TBT): 30 TBT + any additional for items

I'm in EST and available most of today. Thank you!

your order is ready! please let me know when you are available for delivery~ oh, and I had 10 of the items youre looking for, at 2 tbt each so that bumps the total to 50 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name: virgo
Friend code: 4270-1681-6544
Items requested: 20 holly starts
Total price (TBT): 20tbt

your order is ready! please let me know when you are available :)

Last edited:
My gate is open c: i will have to pick things up as you drop them because i have plants around my ts cobblestone, and there’s not too much room, btw. Tysm ~

Town name: London
Friend code: 1392-5552-5597
Items requested: 20 white azaleas (I?ll take more if you have them), 20 pink azaleas, 15 saplings, 10 cedar saplings
Total price (TBT): 65 tbt :)
hiya! your order is ready! please let me know when youre available for delivery! also I added 5 more white azaleas so the total is 70tbt ^^ :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name: Fates
Items requested: i need a lot of black flowers so if you have i would love to order 30 of each black hybrid (lily,rose,cosmos and tulip) and also 20 blue violets and 20 purple tulips
Total price (TBT): 160 if you have all of them :D
holy wowww big order O: okay awesome! would you be available later tonight? I'd love to get my locker cleaned out from some of these other orders so that I can transport yours all in one trip, and that would give me some time to move everything. does that work?? ^^

Hey, I am available now for delivery if you are able :) let me know and I will open my gate and send tbt.

Hey, I am available now for delivery if you are able :) let me know and I will open my gate and send tbt.

yes! I'm available rn :) I'll go ahead and head to the train station, just like my post when your town is open ^^

your order is ready! please let me know when you are available for delivery~ oh, and I had 10 of the items youre looking for, at 2 tbt each so that bumps the total to 50 ^^
Yay, thank you, that's great! I'm switching towns now and adding you, I'll let you know when gates are open ⭐

PS The best place to drop off clovers is to the left of the train station, past the police station. There's plenty of space over there!

Edit: Gates open! I'll be running some errands around town so feel free to do your thing. Sending your bells!

Last edited:
Yay, thank you, that's great! I'm switching towns now and adding you, I'll let you know when gates are open ⭐

PS The best place to drop off clovers is to the left of the train station, past the police station. There's plenty of space over there!
great! let me drop off this one order ahead of you real quick and I will be right there! <3

Town name: Arkham
Friend code: 1435-4506-9597
Items requested:
3x blue roses
2x purple pansies
Total price (TBT): 5

I hope this is okay! :D

Town name: moss
Friend code: sidebar <— :)
Items requested: 15 pink hydrangea starts, 50 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 65tbt

Town name: Arkham
Friend code: 1435-4506-9597
Items requested:
3x blue roses
2x purple pansies
Total price (TBT): 5

I hope this is okay! :D
thank you! your order is ready, go ahead and let me know when I can come to your town!! ^^ :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name: moss
Friend code: sidebar <— :)
Items requested: 15 pink hydrangea starts, 50 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 65tbt

your order is ready! let me know when I can come deliver! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back