• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name: Midnight
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested:
10 Pink Roses
16 Pink Lilies
13 Pink Tulips
5 Pink Cosmos
10 Purple Roses
10 Purple Tulips

Total price (TBT): 64
And please take your time on this order! I am in no rush to get any of these today or anytime soon :)

Last edited:
Town name: Midnight
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested:
10 Pink Roses
16 Pink Lilies
13 Pink Tulips
5 Pink Cosmos
10 Purple Roses
10 Purple Tulips

Total price (TBT): 64
And please take your time on this order! I am in no rush to get any of these today or anytime soon :)
I belieeeeve I should have all of this! And if I dont I can probably breed some pretty fast with time traveling. I'll check. I can deliver tonight if you come online, just let me know <3

I belieeeeve I should have all of this! And if I dont I can probably breed some pretty fast with time traveling. I'll check. I can deliver tonight if you come online, just let me know <3

If you don't have them all you don't even have to time travel, just let me know what the amount is and we can adjust the price accordingly if need be. and yes I will be online for another hour or so :)

If you don't have them all you don't even have to time travel, just let me know what the amount is and we can adjust the price accordingly if need be. and yes I will be online for another hour or so :)

I do have them! :) if you want to open your gates now, I will be over shortly!!

Town name: ほしぞら〜☆
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: bread basket, cheese, pink wetsuit, fairy bottle, classic table
Total price (TBT): 11

Town name: ほしぞら〜☆
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: bread basket, cheese, pink wetsuit, fairy bottle, classic table
Total price (TBT): 11
hi!! when would you like me to deliver?

Hi there! I'd like to place an order, if possible please! If you don't have two of what I'm seeking, one is perfectly ok.

Town name: Duskvale (Mayor Luciana)
Friend code: 2681-1166-7651
Items requested: Celeste Ribbon (x2)
Total price (TBT): 10 TBT

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd like to place an order, if possible please! If you don't have two of what I'm seeking, one is perfectly ok.

Town name: Duskvale (Mayor Luciana)
Friend code: 2681-1166-7651
Items requested: Celeste Ribbon (x2)
Total price (TBT): 10 TBT
I have multiples! <3 when are you available?

Town name: Sycora
Friend code: <--- there
Items requested: 9 holly shoots.
Total price (TBT): 9 TBT

Town name: Waldosia
Friend code:0362-2660-3929
Items requested: x1 Silver Axe, if you still have any left
Total price (TBT):2 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back