• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name: Sundast
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested: 15 blue hydrangea, 10 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 25
thank you for your order! <33 I'm heading to bed right now, will you be available any time tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, sorry for the delayed response, just got home from work. I will be available for the next few hours if you are around!

hey! im heading to bed rn, but since I already have you added and I already have your order packed up I can drop it off real quick if youre available rn

Yeah, I should be pretty available 6pm-11pm CST tomorrow :) hopefully that'll pan out

I'll most definitely be here at that time c: I'm CST too. edit: I'll either leave you a visitor message or quote you on here when im online~

Last edited:
thank you for your order! <33 I'm heading to bed right now, will you be available any time tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! im heading to bed rn, but since I already have you added and I already have your order packed up I can drop it off real quick if youre available rn
I will open my gate right now!!

Town name: Yorky

Friend code: 4356 - 6176 - 3944

Items requested:
2 blue pansies

Total price (TBT): 2TBT

Last edited:
Town name: Hyrule
Friend code: 0490 6210 1000 (you probably still have me added I'm guessing)
Items requested: 9 cedar saplings
Total price (TBT): 9

Town name: Hyrule
Friend code: 0490 6210 1000 (you probably still have me added I'm guessing)
Items requested: 9 cedar saplings
Total price (TBT): 9
im ready right now if you wanna open your gate :)

Hey, here for the two blue pansies, I think we are in different time zones so I hope we catch each other! <3

I think youre right! I will keep holding them for you! but if you find someone who is online when you are and you get the hybrids from them, I will understand and I will not be hurt <3

Town Name: Ivarstea
FC: in sidebar :)
Items: 10 Blue Roses
TBT: 10
I've already paid, just let me know when you're ready!♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back