• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Linandko's videos, contest idea

Awww, I didn't win. Congratulations to those who won and I hope at least one person on this forum won!

I was 467 on the EU list, i was no way near winning xD Oh well, i don't win anything either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post: Shame no one from the forum won,

Congratulations to the winners!
I'm looking forward to seeing them in the videos being all excited and stuff :3

I wonder what number I was on the US list. Even though I didn't win, I look forward to see the winner videos.

Although I'm slightly sad that I didn't win, it was good to see my channel name with a cool number, 555.

I was sorta hoping to win...but I am also pretty relieved I didn't ^_^;; I feel like I'd mess up the winner's video. >.<

I feel like I won anyway, because I get to see the cool videos with the winners now! =D I love when people get together and play! I hope a couple of the winners want to do the Skype thing so we can hear them interact with Lin & Ko! ^_^

Back