• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Linandko's videos, contest idea

I liked the video and I look foward to the contest and I'm glad that a video was made to discuss the rules rather than the rules and the contest entry video being one in the same.

Hope you didn't miss me out....

i dont have a youtube account so...... :(

@saratoga
Ok so if there are 6 winners, and all of them get to be in one of your videos, does that mean it will be you,kohei, winner 1 and winner 2 in one video. you kohei, winner 3 and winner 4 in one video and then you,kohei winner 5 and winner 6 in one video.
or is it going to be all in one video?? o-o

^ We were thinking of each winner getting their own individual video. So winner 1 would be in their own video, whether they want to tape with me or Kohei or both is up to them (again, the theme here being that we do whatever the winner wants).

^ We were thinking of each winner getting their own individual video. So winner 1 would be in their own video, whether they want to tape with me or Kohei or both is up to them (again, the theme here being that we do whatever the winner wants).

Ahhh I really want to win now D: GOod luck to everyone lol.

Eh...I don't really see it that way at all. We want all sorts of people to win this game, not just Americans. We are evening up the playing field, if anything by doing what we are doing.

We are able to view our demographics easily from our youtube page, and it is quite varied. Overwhelmingly US girls under the age of 17, yes, but still there are many viewers from Germany, Brazil, the Netherlands, France, UK, Aus/NZ, Japan etc etc. It probably goes anywhere from 50-70 percent US, and the rest being very varied. Not a huge stretch by any means. I can still foresee people complaining which is such a shame...people have a huge sense of entitlement, I've noticed since starting the youtube channel. Makes me sad haha.

It is sad that people have to find something to moan about when its a really generous thing you are doing regardless of where people are from. But I guess thats life and we have to learn to ignore the negative. I think 3 winners from both US and the rest of the world is more than kind.

I'm not entering the contest.... mostly because I don't have any to film vidoes than upload them to my computer.
The only thing I have is Windows movie maker and it crashes or lags alot when I try to make my own videos.
That's why my youtube has so little amount of my own videos.

Back