• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Linandko's videos, contest idea

I really enjoy their videos. They sound like they really enjoy the game and its great they are having this comp. tbh after watching their vids I decided to import the jap version. I'm going to have 2 versions that way my kids can visit my jap town. Thanks for the vids :)

I'm still fighting myself about getting the Japanese version, but I need to hold off.
I won't be able to understand any of the text and the whole vibe of the game comes from that.
And I don't want two copies because who wants to start their town all over again?

Wait...so you, Lin and Ko, have a Bell Tree account?! I never knew that!^^ I got mine a few days ago, and I love your videos! I am the Madison that has been sending you Fan Mail and questions! :) I'm so happy to know you both have an account; good luck on the contest! :)

Wait...so you, Lin and Ko, have a Bell Tree account?! I never knew that!^^ I got mine a few days ago, and I love your videos! I am the Madison that has been sending you Fan Mail and questions! :) I'm so happy to know you both have an account; good luck on the contest! :)

I'm pretty sure it's just Lin who has the account?
Could be wrong though

I feel like Lin is the one who actually goes on TBT. She easily masters English better compared to Ko.

Sorry, I meant just Lin. :) I never knew she had an account, though! Plus, isn't Lin Japanese? I know she can read and talk in English, but she lives in Japan.

^Nope. Lin is indeed an American. :p
Living in Japan doesn't necessarily mean the person is Japanese.. Lin has stated multiple times that she moved there from the US, which is why she is able to read and speak English fluently.

Yes, hello Madison :) I remember your e-mails.
And right, I am American. Just because I live here does not automatically make me Japanese. I think what it is, is that people will watch the videos and they form an opinion of what I must be based on their initial impression. I've been asked if I was Japanese, Canadian, German (?), Spanish (?) American etc. You should never assume things about people though, it is a bad road to go down :)

I'm glad the contest is going so well! Over 1,600 entries in about a week. I think it'll fall somewhere over 3,000 by the end of it, maybe. That would be pretty cool.

Oh, yeah, I remember you saying you were from the US...New York, right? I've been very forgetful lately...I think I'm just fretting my Science Exam! :)

Yes, hello Madison :) I remember your e-mails.
And right, I am American. Just because I live here does not automatically make me Japanese. I think what it is, is that people will watch the videos and they form an opinion of what I must be based on their initial impression. I've been asked if I was Japanese, Canadian, German (?), Spanish (?) American etc. You should never assume things about people though, it is a bad road to go down :)

I'm glad the contest is going so well! Over 1,600 entries in about a week. I think it'll fall somewhere over 3,000 by the end of it, maybe. That would be pretty cool.

It's probably your accent :). I didn't actually know you were American until you mentioned it. My grandmother was Japanese and had a Japanese accent, and yours sounded like hers, so I initially assumed you were a native speaker.

There were so many entries. I just hope the people that won didn't cheat at all, and gave the rest of us a fair shot.

Rest assured! They've painstakingly checked every single entry and eliminated a good deal of cheaters. They hope that these winners will contact them before June 7th, or else they'll have to draw for more again.

If they have multiple counts.............. they probably did cheat.
Even though LinandKo said to only post from one YouTube account.

I only own one Youtube account for that reason. I can't cheat on YouTube contest.

Didn't win, oh well. :( I spotted my name on the list though, my number was 471 in the EU list! :D

I was that unlucky that I didn't even find my name on the EU list, oh well! I've never won anything in my life so I wasn't expecting to.

Back