• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[LINE] Mario Kart 8: All Cup Tour (RACE #2: TODAY @7PM EST)

I'm usually pretty decent, but tonight I'm not doing too well.
Plus, as DarkDesertFox said, it takes luck too. Like not getting blue shelled while in first place, costing you the race.
Ik its all about luck, but it takes skill too. So its a little bit of both.

Anyway, i'm done for the night. GG y'all! :)

Looking forward to Race #2 on Tuesday.
Hopefully we could at least double up on sign-ups. :)

Weird, I played some Mario Kart 8 with other people today, and I had absolutely no problems at all. It felt like some of the problems with race #1 yesterday was on my end, but I don't think they all were.

Omg, this is awesome :0 Is there still room for race #2? If so..

KainAronoele, NNID: KapawAronoele, Race #2 on 11/24. I have the DLC. Link is my baby.

Race #1 Results!!

Sorry about the delay for results everyone! Work got in the way and I had no time to post.

The winners for the first event are...
1st Place - DarkDesertFox
2nd Place - Paperboy012305
3rd Place - ZigZag991

Congratulations for winning!

However, since Paperboy012305 was playing for fun, mushroom points will be awarded to the next in line. Therefore the winners of the mushroom points are DarkDesertFox, ZigZag991, and SuperStar2361. To see how many mushroom points you have, and all the prizes you can earn, check out the main event thread here : http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?334269

Thanks for participating in the first race! I hope we'll get many participants in the next one tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'm glad I won 2nd. But wait, I had no idea you could exchange mushrooms for prizes on TBT too. You never said it on this thread.

If there is space, I would like to enter for the second tournament! I'll be sure to practice beforehand... I think Friday was just unlucky for me.

I'm glad I won 2nd. But wait, I had no idea you could exchange mushrooms for prizes on TBT too. You never said it on this thread.

This thread was made in spite of the line celebration, and since its been a thing for over a week now, I assumed people would know what it is by now.

It's on the thread that the reason for the race is for the line celebration. There's also links to the main event celebration thread, with all the prizes. I've mentioned it multiple times, so its unfortunate that you missed on that.

If there is space, I would like to enter for the second tournament! I'll be sure to practice beforehand... I think Friday was just unlucky for me.

I'll make sure Trundle adds you! Just wanted to remind you that entering again will not allow you to earn additional mushrooms, but your participation will help you towards the event exclusive prizes.

Last edited:

Mushrooms or prizes will not be rewarded per your request

I would love tell to you to read my tag line but here we are:
6Af8Q9Q.jpg

6ydnXTb.jpg

OKztTKq.jpg

Another Edit: As you can see there is a main thread link in right under the header, why would we have such a link if this was the main thread?

If you did read the entire main post you would also see that we have mentioned the one year line celebration which some users have links in their signatures.

As well as mushroom points, why would participation mushroom points or any mushroom points go to the event if the top three will win the prizes without needing the mushrooms?

Last edited:
Just to be sure, I only need to add Javocado, right? I have never played with online people on the WiiU.

Back