• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[LINE] Mario Kart 8: All Cup Tour (RACE #2: TODAY @7PM EST)

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that there still is time to sign up for the second All Cup Tour race today!
You have until 7PM EST! Send a friend request to Javocado's NNID.

It's actually going down at 4pm PST yall.
Sorry for the quick change and change back.

But yeah, shoot me a friend request and you'll be good.
If you can't get em through, I'll be clearing my friends list an hour prior to racing. I'll also be sending everyone who is signed up for Race #2 a VM to remind them of today's event. Thank you and I hope you're all ready to eat me dust.

double double with a side of animal style fries

Last edited:
Excited! Won't win, but will still be fun xD
Should at least practice how to drift since my sharp turns are no match for this speed..

Haven't played in forever! I hope I'll have time to practice before the race, otherwise is probably going to be embarrassing :D

I have only had my Wii U for two weeks so I'm sure everyone will kick my butt. Good luck later!!

Excuse my ignorance on the matter but I have never joined a group before- Is adding Javocado (already did) the only thing I need to do? I assume I'll get some kind of invite to join or is there a place I need to go?

Thought I better ask before the time to race comes around :p

Last edited:
I have only had my Wii U for two weeks so I'm sure everyone will kick my butt. Good luck later!!

Excuse my ignorance on the matter but I have never joined a group before- Is adding Javocado the only thing I need to do (already did)? I assume I'll get some kind of invite to join or is there a place I need to go?

I'm interested in the answer too.

Excuse my ignorance on the matter but I have never joined a group before- Is adding Javocado (already did) the only thing I need to do? I assume I'll get some kind of invite to join or is there a place I need to go?

I'm interested in the answer too.

Pretty sure that's it. Just have him added, then about 5 - 10mins before race time, go into online one player and find him. He should have a room hosted, so just click on Join or whatever and you'll be put in and ready to go when it starts.

Unless they have other requirements but that's the just of it.

Pretty sure that's it. Just have him added, then about 5 - 10mins before race time, go into online one player and find him. He should have a room hosted, so just click on Join or whatever and you'll be put in and ready to go when it starts.

Unless they have other requirements but that's the just of it.

Awesome! Thanks, sounds easy enough :p

Awesome! Thanks, sounds easy enough :p

Kain is correct! As long as you have Javocado added and enter Online One Player, go down to friends and you should see him hosting a room.

Race is in a little under an hour~ I hope you all are ready!!

I'm ready to do this, maybe to actually get the mushrooms this time. Either if I don't, i'll still have fun.

What's up everyone??

We're gonna go live with racing in roughly 35 minutes, but I thought I would let you guys know some important stuff!

7FEvDzE.png
Make sure to have my NNID added (SAUCExBOSS) if you would like to participate. We will begin racing at 4pm PST. Make sure have joined the room I am hosting before then. It will be up 10-15 minutes prior to the start of races. I will keep an eye on the thread to make sure everyone is present and everything is sailing smooth.

7FEvDzE.png
I'm going to race with the lot of you, but as a host, I cannot earn any mushrooms. Any place I finish in will be omitted and the person below me will move up.

7FEvDzE.png
We will be playing all the Non-DLC courses today, so please do not select DLC courses. We will be starting with Mario Kart Stadium and ending with Rainbow Road Wii U. Feel free to choose anything Non-DLC in between, just know that we will be starting and finishing with the bolded courses. Do not select a course multiple times. We are trying to recreate the All Cup Tour from Mario Kart Double Dash!

7FEvDzE.png
Since mushrooms are awarded based on participation every 2 cups, you do not have to stay for every cup. However, it is highly encouraged that you stay the entire duration. It's all good if things come up though!

7FEvDzE.png
If a communication error occurs, please re-join my room and choose the course that was dropped.

7FEvDzE.png
Also keep in mind that if you don't race, it drops for everyone. If you're looking or have to leave, please try and leave after the race and not in the middle of it.

7FEvDzE.png
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask in here, where I or one of my great hosts will get back to you with haste.

7FEvDzE.png
Jav fun!!

Daisy is ready to kick a$$.

Is there anything I have to do to activate the microphone? I'm not gonna use the gamepad, in case that is important.

Just cause I'm the host, doesn't mean I'll be going easy on yall.
Bring ya A-game!
tB51hz2.jpg

Back